Swanson Premium Hair, Skin & Nails 60 Tabs uploaded by Katie S.

BY SWANSON PREMIUM

Beauty is more than skin deep! Silky, full-bodied hair, a beautiful complexion, elegant nails--these hallmarks of beauty don't happen by accident. It takes good nutrition to keep you looking your best. see more...

Katie S.
Loma Linda, CA
Best hair growing and nail growing product I've ever tried. It's only $6 on their website. It takes a little to get in your system. It took 2 months for me, taking 2 tablets with food to show results but after that it grew close to an inch a month. Which is a lot for really anybody. And made my nails grow like crazy and without them breaking. Didn't do anything for my skin didn't make it worse or better. I've noticed supplements with MSM and horsetail extract really grows hair fast. 4 stars because it didn't do much with my skin.
Vanessa F.
I take these every day! My hair use to be really thin and weak, i also hd trouble growing nails. After finally finding this product and seeing how well it worked i cant stop using it!
Jessica G.
Hair skin and nails vitamins really helps you grow your hair and nails it make time but it's worth it! I have noticed my hair is thicker and growing. My nails noticed a difference, my nails grew long in a couple of weeks !
Sonia  R.
Lilburn, GA
I use Swanson all the time and let me tell you they have such good products for cheap. I highly recommend these and all their products!!!
Taylor H.
Beaver, UT
If you're wanting your hair to grow, I definitely recommend these or the gummies. Took these and saw a difference in no time.
Keidy V.
Harrisonburg, VA
Hair Skin nail vitamins do work but like most it takes time to see results. My hair did grow a little and thick and healthy
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Excelente producto cumple su propósito empiezas anotar cambios al mes de estarlo tomando lo recomiendo es muy bueno. ✌
Emily F.
Batavia, OH
Absolutely LOVE this product! I used it completely and by the time i finished it my hair was super shiny and healthy!
sandra p.
This is such a good product, i use it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Really noticed a difference in my nails!! Definitely stronger and they grew without splitting or breaking!
Ruth W.
Fullerton, CA
Does this actually work and is it organic ?
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Anyone have good results with this?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Hi there! How long did it take for you to notice a difference when taking these?

Kohl's