Swanson Premium Activated Charcoal 260 mg 120 Caps uploaded by Hope J.Swanson Premium Activated Charcoal 260 mg 120 Caps uploaded by sami r.Swanson Premium Activated Charcoal 260 mg 120 Caps uploaded by Macayla R.

BY SWANSON PREMIUM

Get 260 mg of stomach-friendly charcoal in each capsule with Swanson Premium Activated Charcoal. This formula delivers an all-natural weapon against occasional mild gas and bloating. The natural absorbing properties of activated charcoal can help calm... see more...

• Is this for weight loss, hair, face? I'm not sure what it...1 Answers
  • Beside using it for face masks and teeth whitening ehat o...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hope J.
Burnet
I take this when I’m nauseous and it makes my nausea go away within about 30 minutes. It’s also good for teeth whitening. I like to use it to make a face mask, mixing it with honey, water, and bentonite clay. I highly recommend this product as a household essential!!
Rebecca H.
Athens, GA
This stuff is great for all sorts of DIY products! Not only can it be taken as a pill, it can be used for teeth whitening, face masks, and even in hair to decrease oil (although this may be better for dark hair than light hair). Overall, it's my miracle product and I love finding new ways to use it.
Gillian B.
Glencoe, IL
I use these for teeth whitening! Every time before I get in the shower I open a capsule and pour about half of the contents into the screw off lid of the pill bottle. Once I'm in the shower I brush my teeth with toothpaste, then afterwards I use my toothbrush with the charcoal (having picked up as much as I can from the lid I prepared) and brush my teeth with it. Immidiately after one use my teeth are a bit whiter, and a LOT brighter. After a few times they are a tonnnn whiter as well. This definitely works. I do it in the shower though because otherwise my face is covered in black and it looks like the grudge or something. But in the shower it comes off super easily, there are no stains or anything so don't let the black scare you!
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
The best teeth whitener on the planet! Do not waste your money on trays, strips and handheld lights. This is cheap and the best of the best. It has no taste which is perfect for me since I have a bad gag reflex. I also use this when we have a stomach bug or food poisoning. It helps absorb those nasty germs in your body. I know a few people who use it for a hangover cure as well. It's cheap and has so many uses.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Helps me with gas pretty quickly! I usually only take 2. It seems to work within minutes. Just take 2 after you eat and you shouldn't feel any discomfort. They can be pricey, but it works well, so it's definitely worth it to me.
Anastasia S.
Columbia , Ky
Chronic stomach aches?
Invest in a bottle!!! Don't over do it though. Charcoal kills all the toxins in your digestive system, the good and the bad. Late night out or unsettling food? Take 2. And let it work its magic almost instantly.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Lol I use this for my hair and it seems to be steady. .I honestly can't really explain it.
sami r.
Oldham, Oldham
So used the activated charcoal to make a face mask. I used 4 capsules and a tablespoon of fast drying non toxic pva glue. I was careful to not get it on my hair/ eyelashes or eyebrows. It helps to unblock pores and leaves your face super soft and clear.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I suppose it works and it doesn't. I noticed my teeth went instantly whiter after using this on a wet toothbrush after brushing as normal but throughout the day it never lasted BUT there again I smoke and drink cola so my own fault really. Either my teeth stain daily or this helps them stain again easily I'm not sure. I did notice sensitive gums after brushing with this though. I used daily for 1 full month and wouldn't say it was worth the hype. Tried and failed for me but if you are a non smoker id say defo try it as you never know if might work better for you.
Noureen E.
Alexandria, Egypt
I've used this for a few months now and I have to say that it REALLY helps me. I have mild irritable bowel syndrome and also rosacea, which my doctor says is probably from the problems with my intestinal tract. Taking one pill per day on an empty stomach, my IBS episodes are dramatically reduced, and the rosacea is gone - not reduced, but GONE. It's definitely the charcoal doing it because when I left it off for a few days, my rosacea came back. So, I'm ordering more and I won't let it run out!
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've heard this is great for teeth whitening! Anyone tried?
Laurie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this?
Chitra P.
Secaucus, NJ
How frequent we can use this to whiten the teeth?
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Is this for weight loss, hair, face? I'm not sure what it is for??
Kena F.
Beside using it for face masks and teeth whitening ehat other uses does this has