BY SWANSON

Swanson® Organic Vegetable Broth.

100% natural.

Vegetarian.

100% fat free.

No MSG added†.

1/3 less sodium than our regular product**.

See nutrition information for sodium content.

USDA organic.

Per 1 cup.

15 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

530mg sodium, 22% DV.

2g sugars.

†Small amount of glutamate occurs naturally in organic yeast extract. see more...

Buy on Target
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
I am currently trying to cut red meat out of my diet for health reasons and a good veggie broth is the key to keeping flavors without missing the hearty beef flavor. The flavor is great and organic even if there isn't much of a taste difference it's knowing you're buying a better product for your body.
Alexandria F.
Alexandria F.
Tampa, FL
I love making vegetable soup and this is the perfect broth for it. All the other broths I've looked into have cane sugar in them (I have no idea why you put cane sugar in your vegetable broth, but they do). This one is perfect! I love that it's organic and I love that there's no sugar in it!
Cat R.
Cat R.
Noblesville, IN
Swanson is always the name brand people think of when they think of broths, but when I'm not making my own I really can't imagine using any other brand for my soups. I love making a thai yellow curry soup with rice noodles and this complements it amazingly and keeps it all vegan friendly!
LAURA G.
LAURA G.
Foodie Expert
Siempre prefiero hacer el caldo natural y con la carne que uso, pero este es un excelente sustituto para cuando no tenes idea de que hacer de comida y ya se te hizo tarde para lo que se te antojo, jejeje......... buen precio, buen sabor, si, lo compraria una y otra vez.
Frankie P.
Frankie P.
Foodie Expert
This is such a great product and the price is killer. I use it in all my non meat meals when I'm cooking. Tastes great and doesn't make me miss chicken or beef at all! My favorite thing to use this broth in is my crockpot vegetable soup. So yummy.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Springfield, OR
Great base for making other soups and cooking risotto! I also like the low sodium version. Easy to store and resealable container make this broth a winner in my book!
Jazzmin C.
Jazzmin C.
Long Beach, CA
I go on a fast every year and this broth gets me through every time. I can drink it alone or use it to start my vegetarian soups
Kess S.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
I buy this every time I shop. It's a nice liquid ingredient to add when cooking so that I don't have to add water. Nice flavor not to much but enough to notice a difference to my food. So I will buy this again
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
KATHLEEN, GA
Foodie Expert
This is usually the broth I cook with and it makes my dishes taste good no matter what the recipe is. I also use this to replace chicken broth when I'm making foods and can't tell a difference.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bowmansville, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my go to broth when making homemade soup. It really gives the extra flavor needed. Very delicious and priced just right!