BY SWANSON #42 in Soup & Broth

Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
Swanson is a reputable brand and makes a delicious broth. I just used it over the holidays to make my homemade stuffing. It's also perfect for other recipes. I like using the different variety of broths they offer with many of my recipes. I love cooking and baking and if you love it as much as I do then Swanson Broth is a must. Highly recommend!
Amanda C.
Farmington, AR
I love making homemade soups and sometimes I just don't have enough time to make a homemade broth. Swanson has awesome broths that taste close to homemade, rather than the artificial flavorings that you often get with pre-packaged items. It brightens my soups and I feel confident using their products!
Elizabeth P.
Hammond, IN
I shop at Costco which is ever I get all my bulk food. I enjoy cooking with chicken broths and stocks so naturally I use rod product often in cooking. Soups, rice, a little extra flavor while boiling something or even just a base for other foods, this product makes food taste great.
Falina H.
Riverside, CA
Swanson Broth is really the only one I use. It's been the one I can remember my mom using and so it's just our go to broth. We can rely on the fact that we'll get a quality tasty broth that helps our every day dishes or more importantly, our holiday dishes come out perfectly!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Chicken broth is my remedy for colds/flus and the colder months in general. This is one of my favorite store bought broths and it's pretty affordable compared to the ones from Whole Foods. I buy the low sodium version because usually in broth they are loaded with sodium.
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Not only does it taste great but the convenience of it is great as well. I don't like when you can't use just a little of the stock without throwing it all away back I don't like the cubes because they just don't give you the same taste as this does.
JAMIE L.
Apollo, PA
We use this swanson product when making our homemade chicken noodle soup. The price is affordable. The value is good, and the taste is always amazing. We will continue using this product in the future and will recommend it to others to use as well.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
It is a must have in the pantry. I always cook chicken and having the broth certainly added a flavor. I bought mine at tomthumb and yes it is a must buy every grocery day. I love recommending it to others specially to those who love to cook
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
This is my golden key to cooking my fantastic dumplings!! It's always a good comfort food for my husband and I whether it be to cook when someone's got a cold or to cookout when it's freezing outside!!
Susan C.
Hahira
I keep a stock of Swanson chicken broth in my pantry all of the time. I use it in cooking home made soups, making fresh vegetables, and gravy, as well as simmering main dish meats. It's versatile.