BY SWANSON #38 in Soup & Broth

Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
For cooking. It works in a pinch or when cooing a turkey and needing extra broth to baste. My complaint is the sodium content in this- it's completely unreasonable and ridiculous to sell a product that high in salt and THE insult u our consumers by marketing and similar brother with the advertisement of "50%" less sodiun- only to find out that label only means *in comparison of leading brand" both the salt and the marketing tell me that this is and company that cold care very little about its consumers and the quality of their product. Sell, but don't insult us.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Chicken flavor is always my go to comfort food this has been a favorite in my family for many years now.  Safway and Wallmart is were I usually buy this product. Good flavor and goes well in reciepts too.  I would recommend this to others and hope they see what a good product this is too.
Kera N.
Hurricane, WV
Highly recommend to always have one of these on hand as they are the perfect stock to use in a crock pot or on the stove cooking. One of my main essentials to have when making chicken soup, dumplings, or just to add that chicken flavor to any meal.
Flor C.
Laredo, TX
I love using chicken broth for making chicken noodle soup and even rice. If you use it instead of water with some chicken bouillon, it makes the rice or soup or whatever dish your making really POP with flavor. Very much recommended.
Tiffany C.
Love Swanson broth! I love that it isn't filled with lots of junk, like other brands. And while it's slightly more expensive than store brand, it's still a great buy! The flavor is great too! I usually purchase from Wal-Mart. Definitely would recommend it.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
This is something every cook should have in their pantry. So many recipes call for stock and you have it on hand. Swanson is just a brand I trust. I've never really investigated where they get their chicken from or anything and maybe I should but I trust Swanson to do the right thing.
Doreen C.
Traverse City, MI
So many uses at a great value. The packaging makes it easy to use a little or a lot. Make your own homemade chicken noodle soup or add it in your favorite casserole. It can be found at all local supermarkets in the soup aisle.
Carol K.
Seattle, WA
This is my go-to stock, always on hand in my kitchen. You can't beat the quality for the price, especially if you can find it on sale (stock up!). It has a natural chicken flavor that is great in soups, stews, casseroles - I even use it in my rice cooker to give my rice that extra bit of flavor.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
You can't go wrong with this broth and brand when you want a little extra flavor to your meal. You can use it in a homemade soup, or a crock pot meal for that extra little something.
Katie H.
Western Springs, IL
This is the only broth my mom uses. She uses it in almost all of her soups. I don't think her chicken and dumplings would be half as good if she didn't use this. Of course it is high in sodium but it is a healthier choice as opposed to other broths on the market. overall love the product1