Swanson Natural Goodness Chicken Broth uploaded by Sonja Sky G.Swanson Natural Goodness Chicken Broth uploaded by Jenna M.

BY SWANSON #11 in Soup & Broth

Swanson® Natural Goodness™ Chicken Broth.
48 oz value size**.
100% Fat free. No MSG*.
33% less sodium than our regular product**.
All natural.
Made with all natural chicken stock.
**Compare to our 32oz size. see more...

Sonja Sky G.
Barstow, CA
I use this is just about everything I cook. Stuffing, baked chicken, Spanish rice, etc. this product has stood the test of time. I only recommend that people check the expiration date after opening because it does have a shelf life. You don't want to get sick using broth that has expired from being opened. Overall, I buy this often and it's a staple in my kitchen.
Monica R.
Radcliff, KY
Swanson Chicken Broth is a staple in my house. I choose this over any store brand, or other brand for that matter... I have so much stored, that my husband thinks I am crazy. :) I think it is good for the value, and the flavor is amazing. i use it in almost all of my chicken slow cookers and most soups I make. We love it in my house!!!
Ellen E.
You can't go wrong with the classic chicken broth. We get this when we are making soups and it's always just what we need. I think that it does have a good flavor and it's a good value for the size of the container. I would recommend this to other shoppers.
Vanessa R.
Very good tasting I added this to my homemade chicken noodle soup and it just brings all the flavors together it's easy to use and affordable to. If you haven't tried to make your own soup yet, best way to start is with this product pick one up at your local grocery store
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
I just bought some of this to make some chicken soup in the crockpot the other night and it was good and added great flavor. I really like to cook my rice or quinoa in it to give it some extra flavor as well.
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
This is my go to product when I am in a pinch. This tastes great in any recipe I make. I opt for the low sodium one so I feel like it is a healthier option. I use this for so many recipes from pasta to chicken dishes.
Tara A.
Waveland, MS
I cook with Swanson chicken broth A lot. It has a delicious rich flavor that is perfect for soups and other dishes. Sometimes I use in place of water in some recipes or in place of butter with veggies. I buy beef and veg flavors too but use chicken broth in a lot of my cooking. Swanson brand is a staple in our home.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
I use this in all my crockpot and soup recipes! It makes my white chicken chili taste SO good. It's comparable to store brand, for the price and taste. It's always on my shopping list in the winter!!
Martha C.
Mc Grady, NC
For years I had made my own broth. But I was short on time so I bought a container of this broth. It made my soup! The flavor was amazing and added just the right amount of flavor to my soup!
Laura C.
I like this new packaging because if I don't need to use all the chicken broth then I can close it and put it right into the refrigerator. No more finding an extra dish to put it in etc. Yes, great value and taste.
Glenda M.
Does Swanson Chicken Broth with less sodium taste the same as Regular Swanson Chicken Broth?
Laura F.
Avon, NC
Do you suggest this broth for making your stuffing?
Hannah E.
Los Angeles, CA
Okay this may be an odd question but I just want to know if this has any kind of chemically or odd taste to it? Because sometime products like this do.