Swanson Natural Goodness 33% Less Sodium 100% Fat Free No MSG Added Chicken Broth uploaded by Charlotte I.

BY SWANSON #39 in Soup & Broth

Swanson??????????????????.
Natural Goodness??????????????????.
Chicken broth.
100% fat free.
No MSG added*.
33% less sodium than our regular product**.
100% natural.
*Small amount of glutamate occurs naturally in yeast extract. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jerwin C.
Las Vegas, NV
I️ use this product for many dishes and it has never steered me wrong. I️ prefer the low sodium version of chicken broth because by the time I’m done throwing in all of my ingredients, for most dishes, everything pretty much balances out.

I purchased this product at Target but is definitely available in many grocery stores. There are other types of broth available as well so give it a try.
jennifer o.
Swanson chicken broth is a good product and a good brand, but I've found that i cant tell the difference between it and a store's house brand of the same product. BY no means am i saying it tastes bad only that its normally 2 -3 times more than the store brand which tastes exactly the same.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
My family always uses unsalted or at least produced with reduced sodium levels. I find that the taste is great and overall think it is a healthier choice. I love using this broth in homemade soups and stews throughout the year. I would recommend this to others.
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I always have so many cans of this! I use it for rice, when I make baked chicken. It's a nice balance of flavor and not salty thankfully. I would definitely continue to buy this product. It's super affordable and can be found virtually everywhere!
vanessa r.
I use this for almost every soup I make! The value is great as well as the quality. You can literally find this at every grocery store! I love that it's not too salty like some other brands are. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
The fact that I can purchase Swanson Natural Goodness 33% less Sodium and 100% Fat FREE No MSG added Chicken Broth is perfect for my meal planning. The flavor is awesome and I use it to make my own home made chicken and dumplings from scratch and chicken noodle soup.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
This chicken broth is perfect for cooking and adding to make sauces. I highly recommend this product, and the less sodium version makes adding to dishes even easier because you can add salt to taste and not have to worry about the saltiness overpowering the dish.
Jacob V.
I was in the mood for some home made chicken noodle soup... Cut up some onion, celery, and carrots, added cooked chicken, and let it simmer in the Swanson broth, my my my was it delicious, the flavors that the broth brought through made me feel comforted, and took the sickness I had right away. I loved it
Amy K.
Waterford, WI
Whenever I make a A meal in my slow cooker this is the first broth I tend to go to. It's always pretty cheap compared to the other brands and I really like how it taste. It's not too salty but you can still really taste the flavor and anything you make
Casey K.
Banner, KY
I like this broth because it tastes good but it is lower sodium. You can't taste the difference between this and the regular sodium type. It is always on sale and is very affordable.