Swanson Natural Goodness 33% Less Sodium 100% Fat Free No MSG Added Chicken Broth uploaded by Charlotte I.

BY SWANSON #43 in Soup & Broth

Swanson??????????????????.
Natural Goodness??????????????????.
Chicken broth.
100% fat free.
No MSG added*.
33% less sodium than our regular product**.
100% natural.
*Small amount of glutamate occurs naturally in yeast extract. see more...

Charletta M.
Charletta M.
Minneapolis, MN
Less is better! Due to health reasons, I try to stick with products with minimal ingredients and added preservatives. I always have a stock of this broth in my pantry and take advantage anytime it's on sale to "stock up". Great for instant mashed potatoes, it adds a flavorful richness you can't get from milk and water alone.
Illiana V.
Illiana V.
Foodie Expert
I use this to make chicken tacos and it is a family favorite.
Put 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts in a crockpot, pour this over with one packet of taco seasoning and put on low for 8 hours (while I'm at work) or high on 4-6 then shred the chicken in the broth and use that to make the chicken tacos. So juicy and delish.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Raleigh, NC
I keep a couple boxes of Swanson in my Pantry. Especially with the holidays approaching these are a must. I usually buy the Low Sodium since most of my recipes usually include Seasoning salt for taste. For a quick fast recipe try simmering your Kale this broth, adding a touch of crush red peppers and pinch of salt.
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Love using this for various of soups I make for my family or guests. I really like that it has lowest sodium comparing to others and taste delicious even in the most simplest soups. These are not expensive but I prefer to buy in bulk at costco to save more money. I highly recommend this product.
Hollie C.
Hollie C.
Centralia, IL
I love using this broth to make homemade chicken noodle soup. The flavor is rich and tasty. It adds a wonderful touch. Its the best option hands down at walmart. I highly recommend trying it in chicken noodle soup. You will not be disappointed in making this an addition to your homemade recipe!
Emily U.
Emily U.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my go-to items in my kitchen. I try to always have a container or to in my cupboard, because you never know when it will come in handy. I love that they expanded their product line to carry low sodium and fat free. Now if they would just expand a little further and go organic!
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
Foodie Expert
Swanson chicken broth is a good product and a good brand, but I've found that i cant tell the difference between it and a store's house brand of the same product. BY no means am i saying it tastes bad only that its normally 2 -3 times more than the store brand which tastes exactly the same.
Toni A.
Toni A.
Auburn, AL
we usually make our own chicken broth, but when we forget to thaw out our homemade stock, we run to the store and pick this up. It was delicious, and we will definitely buy it again when we are running late on preparing/planning dinner. The variety of different broths offered is also nice.
Dave T.
Dave T.
La Palma, CA
This is a must have product in our kitchen as we use it in almost all our Chinese dishes. Compared to other brands, this one offers a moderate yet flavorful and bold taste that goes well with just about anything. When it goes on sales at Ralphs or elsewhere, I'll snach up the whole case
April M.
April M.
Fremont, CA
i buy this at any local super market, food max or target. it is the best for soup it adds so much flavor. its important to get the 33% less sodium though because then you can add salt to taste. i love to use this when i make the kale and potato soup that they make at olive garden.