BY SWANSON

Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
I was overly impressed with the product, it did what it was supposed to but didn’t really go above and beyond. I feel like there are a lot of other products out there that may work better.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
I gave it to my mother and had good results is that the product will eliminate expression lines but finite if it is of good help the hialuronido acid also has a short effect is something to consider I have a lot of time buying products Swanson vitamins and very few have been disappointed.
Hana S.
Portland, OR
Yes! Anything with hyaluronic acid is great for the skin. This is relatively affordable as well. It leaves my skin feeling soft and firm.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
I liked the way this product made my skin feel. I would use it at night and by morning my skin felt soft and smooth. I have since switched to K-beauty products, otherwise I would have purchased this again.