Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable

by Swanson

#2 in Beef

100% natural Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. Made with farm-grown vegetables, it is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock.

Ingredients

Vegetable Broth (Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavoring, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Carrots.

Where did you buy this?
Start your review of Swanson Cooking Stock Vegetable!
How would you rate this product?
Greenfield, OH
Good stock. I often buy it for many recipes. This one I used to make broccoli soup. It gave it great flavor. I also buy this since it's the only option at my store for broth. Another way its good, meets my needs and will continue to purchase it.
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Woodland Hls, CA
The best vegetable broth out there hands down!!!! I have tried them all, and they blow them out of the water by far. Others tend to have a tomato base which is disgusting in my opinion and often not what the recipe calls for. Swanson is a true vegetable broth
Wake village , TX
my favortie and go to brand during the holidays. i love this brand of vegetable broth, such a great depth of flavor. i dont buy it often only when i make stuffing and soup. i buy it at my local grocery store and i would recommend this! the price is really great!
Vegan, Dairy Free
Minneapolis, MN
I have cooked with this many different times. Has a great taste and really brings out the flavor of any dish that you are adding it to. Even if you want to add it to your cous cous or rice/grain of choice it gives it a boost of added flavor!
Organic, Nut Free, Paleo
I trust Swanson brand because I know the broth is good quality, with good ingredients, and always gluten free. I have a lot of severe food allergies and it is important to me that I can trust the brands I buy. I always turn to Swanson to start my recipes!
Vegan, Gluten Free
Blacklick, OH
I started a new diet last week and a lot of the recipes that I have to make require vegetable broth. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. It makes the food taste so delicious. A lot of the recipes have the broth act as cooking oil. It's interesting. Delicious broth!
Killeen, TX
I use this to make vegetable soup and it just makes it out of this world!! We used to use water as our base and thought the soup couldn't get better, but once we switched to this broth, oh my gosh! It is amazing and I'm sure it would work wonders elsewhere too!
Merrill, WI
This is a great product for making at home soups and other dishes. You can use just as much as you want and store the rest until needed. It is also cost effective as you can freeze the unused portions until later. Also tastes great by it's self
Vegetarian, Kosher, No Special Diet
Warwick , RI
Recently tried Swanson's vegetable stock to make a vegetable pot pie for my vegetarian niece. I've always used the chicken and beef stock and love how everything came out. The vegetable stock didn't fail me either.
Brownstown, IN
We love using this broth for cooking with or making soups, it's very in expensive and great taste. Easy to use and add to any recipt. We purchase this through Kroger and find they always have a great price on it.