Swanson Cooking Stock Seafood

by Swanson

#2 in Seafood

100% natural Swanson® Seafood Cooking Stock is a full-bodied cooking base with a rich and savory flavor. It is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Try the delicious recipes below to enjoy Swanson® Seafood Cooking Stock!

Ingredients

Water, Yeast Extract, Pollock, Salt, Natural Flavoring (Shrimp, Cod, Clams, Natural Butter Flavor), Dehydrated Garlic, Tomatoes, Dehydrated Onions, Cane Sugar.

Does anyone know what a good recipe would be to use the Campbell's seafood broth with? Thanks in advance [product:campbells-swanson-cooking-stock-seafood]
Where did you buy this?
What do you use this in? Or how do you cook with it?
Start your review of Swanson Cooking Stock Seafood!
How would you rate this product?
. Swanson Enviar Swanson® Seafood Cooking Stock 32 oz. Aseptic Pack SEE DETAILS Swanson® Chinese Hot & Sour Flavor Infused Broth 32 oz. Aseptic Pack SEE DETAILS Swanson® Seafood Cooking Stock 26 oz. Carton SEE DETAILS Swanson Flavor Infused Broth Thai Ginger SEE DETAILS Swanson® Organic Beef Stock 32 oz. Aseptic Pack SEE DETAILS Swanson® Unsalted Beef Flavored Broth 32 oz. Carton SEE DETAILS Swanson 99% Fat Free Beef Broth SEE DETAILS Swanson® Chicken & Dumplings 10.5 oz. Can SEE DETAILS Swanson Unsalted Cooking Stock Beef SEE DETAILS Swanson Beef Broth 50% Less Sodium SEE DETAILS Swanson® 99% Fat Free Chicken Broth 4–8.5 oz. Pack SEE DETAILS Swanson® Organic Free-Range Chicken Stock 32 oz. Aseptic Pack SEE DETAILS Swanson Organic Free-Range Chicken Stock 3-32 oz. SEE DETAILS Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth 24 oz. Bottle SEE DETAILS Swanson® Vegetable Cooking Stock 26 oz. Carton SEE DETAILS Swanson Cooking Stock Chicken SEE DETAILS Swanson Cooking Stock Beef SEE DETAILS Swanson Natural Goodness 33% Less Sodium 100% Fat Free No MSG Added Chicken Broth SEE DETAILS Swanson Natural Goodness Chicken Broth SEE DETAILS Swanson® Organic Free Range Chicken Broth 48 oz. Aseptic Pack SEE DETAILS e d c b a
Otsego, MI
I make a really good egg drop soup but I like to add a bit of fish stock to it my kids don't like it with the fish stock but they like it with the seafood cooking stock.  I buy this a few times a year during the cold weather months here in Michigan to help keep the chill off the bones. I love cooking with stocks and broths I also use the beef and chicken stock.
No Special Diet
All of Swanson's cooking stocks are great additions to whatever you're cooking. This particular flavor addition really enhances the flavor of whatever seafood you're cooking. It's a great value. I'd highly recommend this product to others.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This is a great filler stock! I love to use it to thicken up tomato basil soup. I probably use it about once a week. It has a good flavor that is easy to build. It has decent nutrition facts as well, which makes it easier to add to soups. I definitely recommend.
Clermont, FL
When I'm making seafood soups and chowders I always turn to Swanson Cooking Stock. The flavor intensity is wonderful. Whatever the formula they use they impart such an intense seafood flavor. I use this for Clam Chowders and Seafood Chowders and pastas.
Troy, NY
Every Month I stock up on Swanson broth. You never know when a recipe calls for it so it's good to keep handy!! Especially when someone is sick that and egg noodles and chicken can make the best homemade soup ever
Organic, Gluten Free, Halal
Every kind of cooking stock from this brand is a great quality and something you should consider if you are in need of cooking stock. The chicken kind is excellent choice as well for any recipe you need! You definitely can't go wrong with this brand.
Dairy Free
This is my go to chicken stock. I also love using this in my pastas. I also use this to marinade my chicken breast fillets and they would tastes really awesome. I have many use for this. I would make wanton egg noodle soup using this stock. I have boxes stock up of this broth.
Fort Myers, FL
It's pretty good, if you're looking for an alternative to making a stock yourself it's not bad, you can get it anywhere, it's pretty affordable and usually has bogo, if you need something quick get this one
Rock Hill, SC
this stock makes some of the best soup and is fast to use when you don't have time to make home made ,I use it a lot to do soups add to roast ect have even used it to make home made french onion soup .
Sugar Free, No Special Diet