Swanson Cooking Stock Chicken uploaded by kristin l.

BY SWANSON #3 in Soup & Broth

Swanson® Cooking Stock Chicken.

20% More than before for the same price!

100% Natural.

No MSG added†.

†Small amount of glutamate occurs naturally in yeast extract.

Per 1 cup.

20 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

510mg sodium, 21% DV.

1g sugars. see more...

Amanda J.
Amanda J.
This is my favorite chicken broth to cook with! It's perfect to make soups in the fall and winter time. I use the low sodium one that way I control how much salt goes in. I tend to buy these when they're on sale but they're not expensive at all. If you're looking for a great base for soup, look no further!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Swanson's tends to be watery. It's an ok solution for cooking noodles and making soups, but it really needs the reinforcement of real meat. It's not overly salty and doesn't have a tinny or canned taste, but it leaves something to be desired in terms of flavor. For the price it's an ok solution.
missy h.
missy h.
When I'm making chicken noodle soup this is always the stock that I go for if i don't make my stock from scratch. It has great flavor and isn't too salty making it great to season it the way that I want to. I have bought this for other people and they have loved it too. No complaints here!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Are you Swanson's chicken cooking broth at the base for most of my winter soups I think it as delicious flavor without too much salt. I also love the cardboard packaging instead of the cans allowing me to save the reserve so it doesn't spoil and i dont have to use a.tupperware to save it.
Swanson cooking chicken stock is a great addition to the pantry. Works wells in a variety of soup and potato recipes. Easy to open in the box with the pull tab top. Just open and dump. It makes cooking quick and effortless. Would recommend to others that like speed at dinnertime.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Weatherford, TX
This is my go to broth when cooking anything in the crock pot. I love to infuse this with my chicken and dumplings. this product is very affordable and pairs well with any dish. My favorite recipe to use with this is my chicken and dumplings. I highly recommend this to others.
Secilia R.
Secilia R.
I've used this before, for a recipe that asked for it.. It sure gave it a nice flavor.. I would definitely use it again.. As a matter of fact, I need to make that chicken recipe again.. I got mine at food maxx, I can not remember the price but I know it wasn't more then $4
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Graham, WA
I like to make my own stocks and broths but I just did not have time for it the other day. So I bought a container of the chicken stock and I could not be happier. It really added good depth and flyover to my potato soup. The flavor was great and it made my cooking easier
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Palatine, IL
Cooking stock is a staple for making homemade soups. I usually keep a few stocks from Swanson in my cabinet for when I want to make scratch soup. The cost makes it easy to stock up on and the closure at the top means you can keep leftovers in the fridge for next time!
Dennis B.
Dennis B.
Austin, TX
This product was good. I actually used it tonight to make a veggie soup. The problem I usually have with broth s that it tastes like metal a little but I did not get that with this product. It could have a bit more seasoning for flavor but all in all a good product.