Swanson Chicken Natural Goodness 100% Fat Free No Msg Rts Broth 32 Oz Aseptic Pk

BY SWANSON #5 in Soup & Broth

This Swanson Natural Chicken Broth has no MSG and is made from all-natural chicken stock. It is also completely fat free and features less sodium than the original Swanson product. This 100 percent fat-free broth comes in a 32-oz container that is resealable for easy use. see more...

• If I need it for cooking will this one have the chicken flavor I need?5 Answers
Iman M.
Iman M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always made chicken noodle soup from scratch in the chiller months and Swanson Chicken Broth is my go to for taste and PRICE. Always available at supermarkets and never dull on flavor. It's definitely a great value so you can make as much or as little soup as you want without breaking the bank or feeling like it went to waste.
Joseane v.
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
I love this Swanson chicken natural goodness 😀 I use it all the time when I make 🍗 , and it is a wonderful choice for thanksgiving season too! I love making the chicken or turkey with this Swanson chicken and some stuffing they are the best, and test great my husband loves it. I totally recommend it for everybody!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I recently had a recipe that called for chicken broth and since i wasn't at my own house, I didn't feel like buying a whole container of bullion cubes. So I tried this, it was perfect. Not too heavy or overly salty like some can be. It was light and had just the right amount of flavor for cooking.
jetahri d.
jetahri d.
This made thanksgiving great this year. I was skeptical about my basting liquid from turkey this year, but I didn't want my dressing to be bland from just using water. My aunt told her secret was chicken broth and it came out great and very flavorful. I will do this every year from now on.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
This is the best broth out there. I used it for all my Thanksgiving cooking this year and I was so impressed with the taste of everything that I used it in. I am pretty health conscious so when I saw this broth I was so excited to use it. I would definitely recommend it!
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Alright, I am saying this with all due respect to those that like or need lower sodium options - I don't think that this one is that great. There isn't much there to make up for the reduced sodium and as a result, I don't think that it really imparts a lot of flavor.
Melody K.
Melody K.
I love cooking with chicken broth. I always have to have this in my pantry at all times. I used it to cook, I used for making soups.
This product is great. It flavors the food better than just adding water. I find it's makes your food more rich and more tasteful.
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
I just started learning how to cook & this broth is my holy grail. I use it for a lot of the food I make & it always hits the spot. I live in Utah so the winters are cold, I will be stocking up. My mom, grandma, great grandma, etc, have cooked with this as well.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Nixa, MO
This chicken broth gives amazing flavor to any soup. I buy this at Price Cutter and it's very reasonably priced. It's fairly healthy and the sodium isn't as horrible as you would think. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends
Lysmarie R.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
This is the brand I trust when it comes to chicken broth. It has everything I'm looking because it is fat free. I'm trying to do a change in lifestyle and this works perfectly. I use this for my mash potato gravy just delicious.
Juliana B.
Juliana B.
Foodie Expert
If I need it for cooking will this one have the chicken flavor I need?