BY SWANSON #19 in Soup & Broth

Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This product has been a staple in my house all my life. Chicken soup wouldn't be the same without it. I don't know what my mom or I would do without this Chicken Broth. We literally have at least 8 containers of this in my pantry -- and we go through it so quickly for all kinds of dishes. I usually get it at Kroger or Meijer and it's decently priced. Honestly their beef stock is amazing as well. If you haven't purchased their broths before....run to the grocery store now!
Meaghan M.
Having the multi pack makes it so much easier to cook for a party of one or even two if I get adventurous and invite my best friends over to eat chicken and dumplings with me. The flavor is really mild and is a great base for my recipes. I would recommend this to friends and family based on longevity, relatively low cost and the ease of storage. I don't have to refrigerate after opening because of a large container.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
This is a great chicken broth to have on hand, very flavorful, inexpensive, and adds flavor, moisture, and depth to many dishes! I use it in the crockpot, on roasts, in my stuffing, on baked chicken to name a few. Consistent quality and a great staple to keep in the pantry when you need that flavor boost!
Kayla M.
Kettle Falls, WA
I use Swanson broths in many of my households dinners, but the chicken is the one I reach for often.

I try to make as many crockpot meals as possible because evenings are always hectic with three young boys and working full time during the day, so having dinner done when we get home makes life so much easier.

This broth has amazing flavor and I usually buy it at Safeway or Walmart. Its not too expensive, and is the perfect base for many many meals.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
Use to cook everything with that requires chicken broth! Hands down the best and best tasting! Love it! Highly recommend and will buy again! Try it to make crock pot chicken and dumplings. 3 cans of this along with cream of chicken soup.. cut up chicken tenders and biscuits. Put all in crock pot overnight and viola! A homemade dinner or lunch that's mess free and delicious
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Something I always have in my pantry is Swanson chicken broth. It is so versatile and stays fresh as long as you put it in the fridge right after opening. It's also very affordable and our grocery store often has coupons for it! I have tried the grocery store brand but always prefer Swanson
Ashley H.
anytime I am making a soup recipe, I always start my base off with Swanson Chicken Broth. It has great flavor. This version is also not condensed so there is no need to add water to it. This makes for a flavorful and wonderfully hearty soup. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love using this broth for my chicken noodle soup has a great taste and I don't ever have to doctorate too much I always use that especially because it has my last name as the brand name LOL I do recommend this product to others especially for chicken noodle soup
Kristin R.
Hampstead, MD
My favorite broth to use while making soups and other dishes. It's always a great value and is in my opinion the best product out there! It's affordable, easy to find, and very smooth when used in dishes. I like that they offer a lower sodium option as well
Sarah M.
I hate how this smells, but I think it's how all chicken broth smells. It's super versatile (you can mix and match and come up with hundreds of different combinations). I would defenantly purchase again and highly recommend to anyone who hasn't tried.