BY SWANSON #16 in Soup & Broth

Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Something I always have in my pantry is Swanson chicken broth. It is so versatile and stays fresh as long as you put it in the fridge right after opening. It's also very affordable and our grocery store often has coupons for it! I have tried the grocery store brand but always prefer Swanson
Ashley H.
anytime I am making a soup recipe, I always start my base off with Swanson Chicken Broth. It has great flavor. This version is also not condensed so there is no need to add water to it. This makes for a flavorful and wonderfully hearty soup. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love using this broth for my chicken noodle soup has a great taste and I don't ever have to doctorate too much I always use that especially because it has my last name as the brand name LOL I do recommend this product to others especially for chicken noodle soup
Sarah M.
I hate how this smells, but I think it's how all chicken broth smells. It's super versatile (you can mix and match and come up with hundreds of different combinations). I would defenantly purchase again and highly recommend to anyone who hasn't tried.
Michayla B.
Sacramento, CA
This was a life saver for thanksgiving. I cook for two families and stay up for 24 hours cooking everything from scratch and when you have to make two trays of two different kinds of stuffing this is the perfect buy for those who use broth in their cooking.
Khara O.
Hobbs, NM
This is a staple item in my pantry. There are so many different dishes I can make with it. I use this broth at least twice a week. My favorite thing to make is homemade chicken pot pie loaded with tons of flavor from the broth. I would use any of the Swanson products.
Jenny l.
Hawesville, KY
I use this stuff in EVERYTHING. Between soups and rice and Mexican dishes. I love that this is a wholesome product with a full flavor. There isnt alot I don't use Swanson chicken broth while cooking. One of my FAVORITES is chicken and dumplings. I can really tell the difference If I use a off brand brother compared to Swansons
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I like this product and use it all the time! I find it to be a little salty but if you water it down, it tastes great. Also the price is great compared to generic products. The price is a little high but worth it.
Amanda S.
Norman, Ok
I always keep Swanson broth In My cabinet to use in recipes. Great value, great taste, always fresh tasting never tastes as if it was prepackaged. As with most packaged soup and broth products it is high in sodium but if you are sodium conscious there are low sodium options that taste comparable.
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN
I love using the broths for some homemade turkey vegetable. "yumm" I would also use it in making my homemade chicken pot pies. My word my mouth is just watering for me typing about this food. Its also great for using will make crock pot dinners to hydrating meets and casseroles.