BY SWANSON #4 in Soup & Broth

Marika T.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This product has been a staple in my house all my life. Chicken soup wouldn't be the same without it. I don't know what my mom or I would do without this Chicken Broth. We literally have at least 8 containers of this in my pantry -- and we go through it so quickly for all kinds of dishes. I usually get it at Kroger or Meijer and it's decently priced. Honestly their beef stock is amazing as well. If you haven't purchased their broths before....run to the grocery store now!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kettle Falls, WA
I use Swanson broths in many of my households dinners, but the chicken is the one I reach for often.

I try to make as many crockpot meals as possible because evenings are always hectic with three young boys and working full time during the day, so having dinner done when we get home makes life so much easier.

This broth has amazing flavor and I usually buy it at Safeway or Walmart. Its not too expensive, and is the perfect base for many many meals.
Roberta D.
Roberta D.
Natchez, MS
Homemade is always best, but in a pinch I always pick up Swanson broth. It has the best undertones of veggies out there. I pick it up at Kroger or Walmart (sometimes there are coupons) when I'm in between batches of homemade stock. Homemade is the best, but if you have to, this is a good alternative.
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Gillespie, IL
Great product to reach for when preparing a variety of holiday meals. It tastes great and in my opinion is just as good and anything made by grandma. Time is something we all need and this product fits the bill for taste, price, and convince. A family favorite for sure.
Mildred C.
Mildred C.
What can I say.... Chicken Broth has so many uses if you have never used you need to go buy some now add a kick to your rice dishes, noodles, make your own chicken and noodle soup, chicken and rice, add to chicken instead of water when cooking in crock pot so many uses
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Weatherford, TX
There is no other better chicken broth. We use it for soups. We use it during thanksgiving and Christmas for the stuffing. It is so much better than using the bullion cubes we used to use. This is convenient and easy to store. I always recommend this brand
Mariel F.
Mariel F.
This is a must have in my house! it's great for preparing meals or simply having warm cup of broth when you are sick. the value and quality of the product is outstanding. We use this at least 3 times a week in cooking and will continue to repurchase.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Good broth product for cooking. Use it constantly. A part of my menu at least once a week. Product is consistently affordable with a long enough shelf life that you can purchase on sale and store. Would recommend over store brand products
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Lebanon, TN
This is the best brand chicken broth! The flavor is amazing!! I love using this in several different dishes that we make. The value is great! I will definitely purchase time and time again. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love Swanson chicken broth. I buy the cans of 4 and the boxes that offer 4 cups in 1 box. They taste wonderful and are a good price. I use them for potato soup and chicken and noodles. I would recommend to others.