Swanson® Chicken Broth uploaded by Nicole T.

BY SWANSON #40 in Soup & Broth

Use Swanson BrothAdd flavor to soups, rice, potatoes, vegetables and stuffing.Moisten Leftovers before reheating. see more...

Shelley G.
Shelley G.
If you are looking to add some real chicken flavor to a dish. Swanson Chicken Broth is packed full of flavor. I love to add it to my cooked rice recipe in place of water. It makes any chicken/rice dish go to another level and adds a creaminess that water just doesn't add. The broth comes in low sodium and low fat if you are looking for that in your diet. I highly recommend.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Saint Marys, GA
I have only recently started trying to expand my horizons when it comes to cooking, so I have only use Swanson Chicken Broth once. It went in a chicken gnocchi soup that I made. It made the soup have a nice chicken-y flavor, that I wouldn't have had otherwise for the amount of chicken the recipe called for. Would recommend!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
If I don't have homemade broth on hand, this is what I go for. It's got great flavor, and is always easy to find. I use it for soups, sauces, and even to cook rice in. I probably purchase this every week or so, and it's never let me down. Definitely recommended if you need a good broth but don't want to make your own!
holly H.
holly H.
Guntersville, AL
I love cooking with this really love cooking with it in the winter it keeps me an my family worm healthy and cozy its great by itself to boil it in the mornings and sip on it mmmm yum so good I have some right now gona make some chicken soup with it I love maken homemade chicken soup my family loves it so much also
Diane B.
Diane B.
I like the convience of already made chicken broth. I use this mostly around Thanksgiving and Christmas when every minute counts. It gives a quality to my dishes that I really like. As a backup I like using powdered chicken broth at times when it is more convenient and I may have run out of already made broth.
courtney L.
courtney L.
We always have a few cans of this at my house. We use it in anything chicken flavored. Chicken noodles, chicken dumplings, chicken pot pie, etc. So many recipes! I've tried other brands and they always have an off taste. Nothing compares to Swanson! It's perfect! Delicious every time!!
Sadie A.
Sadie A.
Reedley, CA
My mom uses this for her pilaf and for her homemade chicken noodle soup. It's been part of her recipes since I can remember. I always get excited when I see her come home with some cans of the broth because I know she's going to be making something really yummy for dinner really soon
Laura F.
Laura F.
Tallahassee, FL
I always have this on hand in my kitchen. I use it over and over again with multiple recipes. They have all types of versions as well such as low sodium, fat free, etc. Its classic, rich and flavorful. I never chose any other brand. Definitely recommend to have at all times.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Swanson is my favorite when it comes to broths and stocks. I am huge fan of soups, so, I make and eat them often. Swanson's flavor is the best on the market by far. It is an extremely versatile product and can be used in many aspects of cooking - not just soups and stews!
Grace H.
Grace H.
Warner Robins, GA
Great to keep some of these cans around the house during the holiday season! Great for cooking thanksgiving and christmas meals, or even just the typical evening dinner. NO MSG, which is fantastic! I use this when I want to have some healthy homemade soups. Great product!