BY SWANSON #31 in Soup & Broth

Swanson® Beef Broth.
100% natural**.
100% fat free.
No MSG added†.
50% less sodium than our regular product‡.
**No artificial ingredients and only minimally processed.
†Except for the small amount naturally occurring in yeast extract.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
We use Swanson Broth in everything! We always have at least 2 cans or jugs in our fridge. One is specifically to add to our dogs dry dog food. The other is for us to use in rice for chicken and rice or to add flavor to vegetables as we cook them or to us in place of water in the crock pot. We are never without a Swanson broth at our home. Fantastic product and dependable.
Brittany A.
Temple city , CA
Foodie Expert
I prefer to make my own soup rather than buy canned soup from the store. The reason being the health benefits. There is so much sodium and preservatives in store bought soup. I always get the less sodium broth both in beef and chicken and add in my own veggies! My soup is always so yummy! This broth is usually on sale too!
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
I really like this broth because it adds so much extra flavor but doesn't taste so salty. I use this to cook in the crockpot frequently and it adds just the right amount of moisture and tenderness to the meats I cook it in. I would definitely recommend this product for others to try.
Angel F.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand! Thanks to Commissary, I discovered this gem. Theyre so affordable and they make my food taste good! Its definitely a good value for the money you'll be paying. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to cook and uses broth to their cooking.
Monica P.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
This is a pretty great beef broth. I don't cook with it that often, only when the recipe calls for it. I prefer this over the store brand because I think it has a little bit more flavor. I usually buy this at walmart because it's usually the cheapest there.
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Foodie Expert
I've found it's hard to find this 50% less sodium variety at grocery stores like Kroger/Safeway on a regular basis, but I love it when I can find it. I always use reduced sodium chicken broth, and would select this version of beef broth every time as well. I usually have better luck finding it at more 'gourmet' grocery stores.
Caitlin F.
Katy, TX
My mom uses this to make pho. It helps with building up an incredible beef flavor. The single cans are cheap to buy o its own or in a pack. We always stock up on this, and it is amazing that it has less sodium in it! Go out and buy this if you like to cook things that need a beef flavor!
Jaime G.
San Jacinto , CA
very delicious! Not too much salt but definitely not bland either. So much better then boiling water and adding the bullion cubes! Affordable and almost always on sale. I always use this product rather then others. I would recommend it but my whole family already uses it!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
This is a flavorful beef broth that can be eaten (or drank) on its own, or added to cooking for another layer of deliciousness. The lower sodium broth works better for cooking, because you can add more salt according to your tastes. A great go-to for many different dishes.
Ivette L.
Jacksonville, NC
I love to drink hot broth, when I have a tummy ache, and can't stand to eat anything. This soothing hot drink gives me the satisfaction like I am eating something but I'm not, and helps me with the pain. It also works when I'm making beef stew with veggies, and potatoes!!!