BY SWANSON #18 in Soup & Broth

Swanson??????????????????.
Beef broth.
99% fat free.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Is this good? I've tried the chicken. Used it many times. But just ...3 Answers
Karen K.
Karen K.
Riverview, FL
I love to cook and having broth on hand is a must. This broth is always in my cupboard. It is great as a quick snack as well as making a pretty good rice pilaf. It is 99% fat free so all you are adding to your dishes is flavor. They also support my local school with the Campbell Box Tops for Education program!
Tunisha H.
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC
Foodie Expert
I use Swanson beef broth when I make beef stew and vegetable beef soup. I love the rich flavor and buy it all the time. I love it when it's on sale and usually stock up when it is. I believe it is healthy being fat free and I tell everyone to use it in soups and stews to get the most flavor.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
I use beef and chicken broth all the time. It adds a little something extra to just about about meal. I am actually planning on making beans and rice and adding a can to my pot. Usually cannot keep it stocked in my cabinets. I have to buy 4-5 cans every time I go to the store.
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, ohio
Foodie Expert
I have used this broth as my soup base for years. It is not salty and it brings a great flavor to my soups. I use this one more than any other. I feel it is a healthy option for me and my family. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a great broth.
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
Swanson does have a delicious beef broth! This one is not too salty, but adds a really great depth of flavor to soups, chilis, and other recipes in which you add it. It can be a good substitute for water in certain recipes to add another layer of deliciousness.
Mandi B.
Mandi B.
I love how light this is. We used it with our turkey on Thanksgiving this year and it helped to make the turkey tender and fell apart. It was the best turkey we had ever had for the holidays! I love using this for holidays at my dads as well.
Shenita B.
Shenita B.
In my home we love Ramen. So, with this beef stock and chicken stock, it gives us better options for cooking authentic Ramen. Most people use water with their Ramen, but believe me, using this broth is so much more yummier😋
Fatima K.
Fatima K.
I love using this brand in the foods I make. It gives the perfect amount of kick and can be found anywhere. They are usually on sale so I never purchase a can for more than a dollar. I would always recommend this
Becky L.
Becky L.
Hulbert, OK
I make my famous beef stew with Swansons 99% fat free broth. My family alawus ask me for the reciepe shhh secret no telling them ok. But without this broth my beef srew never would turn out this amazing.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
Foodie Expert
I used this beef broth recently and it was perfect to us in my chili mac and cheese recipe! It added flavor to the noodles without being overpowering. I also like their reduced sodium option as well.
Teressa H.
Teressa H.
Foodie Expert
Is this good? I've tried the chicken. Used it many times. But just really seen this and bought it. Haven't tried yet.