BY SWANSON #1 in Soup & Broth

Swanson® 100% Natural Chicken Broth.
99% Fat free.
No MSG added*.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
*Small amount of glutamate occurs naturally in yeast extract. see more...

• What is your favorite recipe to use this in?6 Answers
  • Anyone used this in old fashioned chicken and dumplings?1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in their string beans? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN
During the cold winter months in Indiana we rely on comfort foods. Chicken and noodles can vary in styles. We keep chicken broth on hand for a quick dinner with egg noodles and chicken broth or on a Sunday evening making homemade noodles and boiling chicken in Swanson chicken broth. It has an amazing flavor without being so high in sodium. It's definitely a staple in our home!
Felishia G.
San Clemente, CA
I love swansons broth boxes, I didn't give it a 5 star rating only because I feel like they over price it because it's sold on the more convienent less wasteful box form which is stupid. However, it's so much easier to save your left over broth, there is a closing cap on top that snaps shut, it's recyclable and like all their broths it's tastes amazing.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
Swanson is the best broth brand I think is out there. It dosen't have the flavor of a fake chicken broth or like it has been in a cardboard container for a while. It has a higher than ideal amount of sodium, but that's reasonable for the type of product. I'd recommend this type of broth to anyone who needs a strong, good tasting chicken broth.
Kathy N.
Grand Rapids, MI
This broth makes a wonderful base for making soup. I love to add chicken and vegetables to it. I also use it in the crock pot to add flavor to chicken. My daughter is gluten free and this really helps me find ways to make soups for her. It has a great flavor, a product that makes cooking a lot easier! My family loves it.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I keep this on hand anytime I want to add some flavor to a dish or when I'm making soups. Usually always marked a great price and readily available in almost any grocery store. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes to cook and doesn't make their own broths and stocks at home.
Kathleen F.
I love using this as the base for my turkey chili. I have looked around for a low sodium broth and the low sodium one is really good. I have learned how important it is to give it a good shake before you pour it because otherwise you run the risk of a big glop coming out.
Laura P.
I only use this product when I make home made chicken soup, which is about two or three times a month in the fall/winter months. I will continue to buy this product I have not been dissatisfied. I have already recommended this product to my family and friends.
Wendy D.
Elyria, OH
Easy to use. Love having it on hand whenever a little flavor needs enhanced. Use it for my mom's homemade chicken soup. I usually pick mine up at Walmart. I will continue to use this brand because of it's quality and convenience of use. Highly recommend
Karina S.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
This the best best brand of chicken broth you can open one and have sit in your fridge and bring it out for any meal prepping. I add this to my pastas, chicken and beef stew, rice, also try using this instead of water for your mashed potatoes.
Devan W.
Madison, AL
Swanson makes good chicken broth. I like the 100% Natural one. It's affordable though not the cheapest one on the shelf at WalMart or Target. I use this broth as a base for soups. It has a nice flavor. I recommend it to others.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite recipe to use this in?
Taylor B.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite way to use this product?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Foodie Expert
What do you use this to make?
Dana S.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone use this in their string beans?
Taylor B.
Foodie Expert
Whats the best dish you have made with this?