BY SWANSON #1 in Soup & Broth

Swanson® 100% Natural Chicken Broth.
99% Fat free.
No MSG added*.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
*Small amount of glutamate occurs naturally in yeast extract. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN
During the cold winter months in Indiana we rely on comfort foods. Chicken and noodles can vary in styles. We keep chicken broth on hand for a quick dinner with egg noodles and chicken broth or on a Sunday evening making homemade noodles and boiling chicken in Swanson chicken broth. It has an amazing flavor without being so high in sodium. It's definitely a staple in our home!
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Foodie Expert
I like to keep Swanson chicken broth on hand because it is so versatile-you can use it to make soups or stews, mashed potatoes and stuffing just to name a few things. I prefer the carton packaging over the can because it is easy to refrigerate any leftover broth to use later-not that there is usually much left over, especially with Thanksgiving around the corner.
Felishia G.
Felishia G.
San Clemente, CA
I love swansons broth boxes, I didn't give it a 5 star rating only because I feel like they over price it because it's sold on the more convienent less wasteful box form which is stupid. However, it's so much easier to save your left over broth, there is a closing cap on top that snaps shut, it's recyclable and like all their broths it's tastes amazing.
M V.
M V.
It's a good chicken broth, and I like that the packaging allows you to keep it refrigerated for multiple uses. However, I have noted that even undiluted the broth sometimes seems a bit weak on flavor. In chicken soups, I really must allow the broth to simmer a significant time with the chicken, veggies, and flavorings to get a full-bodied taste.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
Swanson is the best broth brand I think is out there. It dosen't have the flavor of a fake chicken broth or like it has been in a cardboard container for a while. It has a higher than ideal amount of sodium, but that's reasonable for the type of product. I'd recommend this type of broth to anyone who needs a strong, good tasting chicken broth.
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Foodie Expert
This broth is ok. In a pinch it does it's job but take a look at the ingredient list and make the decision if it's good for you or not. I prefer to make broth myself but as I said sometimes in a pinch... It's pretty cheap and has a decent chicken taste. It's not a thick broth so if you're looking for something thick this is not for you.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Grand Rapids, MI
This broth makes a wonderful base for making soup. I love to add chicken and vegetables to it. I also use it in the crock pot to add flavor to chicken. My daughter is gluten free and this really helps me find ways to make soups for her. It has a great flavor, a product that makes cooking a lot easier! My family loves it.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
I really like this Swanson chicken broth. It has a great chicken taste. Not to thin or not to thick. It goes great in many things soups, Gravy, potatoes, etc. My favorite would be in chicken soup!! It just goes great making soup broth tasty! Even my baby can enjoy the soup and just drink the broth.
jessica r.
jessica r.
Cherokee, IA
this is the only brand i buy when making soupes not to salty tasting and just love the flovor i would recomend this to anyone whos looking i buy it at walmart and its resonably priced compared to other ones its a great product use in things or just drink it on its own when not feeling so good
Julie A.
Julie A.
Keyport, NJ
I use this chicken broth every time I make homemade chicken noodle soup. It makes the soup come out so tasty. I have tried other brands but it taste is never the same as when I use the Swanson. It is very easy to find I can get it at any of the grocery stores or at my local convenience store.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite way to use this product?
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Foodie Expert
What do you use this to make?
Foodie Expert
Whats the best dish you have made with this?
Dana S.
Dana S.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone use this in their string beans?
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Foodie Expert
Anyone used this in old fashioned chicken and dumplings?