BY SWANSON #2 in Soup & Broth

Swanson® 100% Natural Chicken Broth.
99% Fat free.
No MSG added*.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
*Small amount of glutamate occurs naturally in yeast extract. see more...

• What is your favorite recipe to use this in?7 Answers
  • Anyone used this in old fashioned chicken and dumplings?2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in their string beans? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Review for: Chicken Broth 48 oz, Chicken Broth 32 oz
Swanson is the only brand I will use for chicken broth. However, I do not like the cans. The containers like this though are the BEST. The flavor Swanson provides makes every meal taste 10x better. I use the chicken, beef, and vegetable. This brand is worth the extra dollar when shopping!
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
The only kind of chicken stock I buy! I love making soup so I always have extra cans of it at home. It’s flavorful! Tastes like I been simmering a chicken all day from using this chicken stock. I would recommend this to others.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Foodie Expert
I use this for so much! I use it to throw a meal in crock pot, whether it’s chicken and noodles or just a roast. Flavors everything great. I also use it for my dressing which I don’t only make it on holidays more like monthly!
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Chicken Broth 32 oz
I use this all the time. Last minute things like tenderloin in the crock pot I just throw this in. Or if I'm making chicken noodle soup or turkey soup. This is something to always have on hand because you can always use it! It tastes good too!
Aleksandra F.
Review for: Chicken Broth 32 oz
I always have this in the pantry because I add it to so many recipes. It is very affordable and healthy. Adds great flavor to favorite recipes. I buy it in bulk and would definitely recommend this to others.
Tracey M.
Escanaba
Review for: Chicken Broth 32 oz
I buy this broth all the time it has alot of flavor, keeps my meat from being dry and is so affordable when i dont feel like making my own. And my local super market carries all flavors
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Foodie Expert
This is a great broth for soups and makes it super easy to put some together for dinner quickly. It is more convenient than mixing up some bullion. If you buy the low sodium kind it makes it a bit more healthy. This brand is great, but I feel that great value is comparable for a little bit less. Swanson 100% Natural Chicken Broth
Cinnamon R.
Foodie Expert
This broth is not too salty, and you can even taste the vegetables that they cooked it in. It is great to have in your pantry for the holidays or just a regular weeknight meal.
Kandice P.
Review for: Chicken Broth 32 oz
I utilize chicken broth in varies things that I cook. It’s an easy fix when there isn’t time to make your own. I keep a small stock pile in my pantry. The pricing of this product is always reasonable.
Donna J.
Foodie Expert
Eating all natural is important to me and my family. I love the Swansons all natural broth. I was happy to not have to leave this brand behind when I changed my eating habits
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite recipe to use this in?
Taylor B.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite way to use this product?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Foodie Expert
What do you use this to make?
Dana S.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone use this in their string beans?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Foodie Expert
Anyone used this in old fashioned chicken and dumplings?