Add a Photo

By SWANSON
#28 in Soup & Broth
Swanson® 100% Natural Chicken Broth.
99% Fat free.
No MSG added*.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
*Small amount of glutamate occurs naturally in yeast extract.
Photos (6)
Stormy K.
Stormy K.
Sutton, WV

I love Swanson's chicken broth, I use this for every soup I make and usually just add it to anything that needs some good flavoring. You can use chicken broth in just about anything hearty, and the easy open and close cap is pretty sweet. I love being able to put this back in the fridge and make sure the lid is shut well.(incase the kids decide to sneak in the fridge and knock something down especially.)
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.

I love using this stuff whether it is for my rice or stuffing the flavor is everything i could ask for. When i use this my whole family always ask me what do i use to make my food so flavorful. Anyone who uses this knows what i am talking about. Ever since i have learned about using this i havent gone back to using water when my stuff or rice asks for water. The price is very very reasonable.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI

I like to keep Swanson chicken broth on hand because it is so versatile-you can use it to make soups or stews, mashed potatoes and stuffing just to name a few things. I prefer the carton packaging over the can because it is easy to refrigerate any leftover broth to use later-not that there is usually much left over, especially with Thanksgiving around the corner.
M V.
M V.

It's a good chicken broth, and I like that the packaging allows you to keep it refrigerated for multiple uses. However, I have noted that even undiluted the broth sometimes seems a bit weak on flavor. In chicken soups, I really must allow the broth to simmer a significant time with the chicken, veggies, and flavorings to get a full-bodied taste.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA

Swanson is the best broth brand I think is out there. It dosen't have the flavor of a fake chicken broth or like it has been in a cardboard container for a while. It has a higher than ideal amount of sodium, but that's reasonable for the type of product. I'd recommend this type of broth to anyone who needs a strong, good tasting chicken broth.
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL

This broth is ok. In a pinch it does it's job but take a look at the ingredient list and make the decision if it's good for you or not. I prefer to make broth myself but as I said sometimes in a pinch... It's pretty cheap and has a decent chicken taste. It's not a thick broth so if you're looking for something thick this is not for you.
Jariah G.
Jariah G.

Swanson chicken broth always has a good flavor. It's not to concentrated or salty, but also isn't bland. It's great because I usually use it to make homemade chicken soup with roasted chicken and want a broth that won't take away from the chicken's flavor. The broth is great on it's own when you're congested, with a little hot sauce.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Grand Rapids, MI

This broth makes a wonderful base for making soup. I love to add chicken and vegetables to it. I also use it in the crock pot to add flavor to chicken. My daughter is gluten free and this really helps me find ways to make soups for her. It has a great flavor, a product that makes cooking a lot easier! My family loves it.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX

I really like this Swanson chicken broth. It has a great chicken taste. Not to thin or not to thick. It goes great in many things soups, Gravy, potatoes, etc. My favorite would be in chicken soup!! It just goes great making soup broth tasty! Even my baby can enjoy the soup and just drink the broth.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Murfreesboro, Tn

The perfect basis for making soup in the cold weather. This chicken stock can be used for so many different recipes that it makes it an awesome buy. It isn't that expensive for any amount. Definitely pick this up and keep some on stash for one of those cold nights you crave homemade chicken noodle.
Taylor B.

What is your favorite way to use this product?
Taylor B.

Whats the best dish you have made with this?
Dana S.