BY SWANSON #26 in Soup & Broth

Swanson??????????????????.
100% natural.
Chicken broth.
99% fat free - no MSG added*.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
*Small amount of glutamate occurs naturally in yeast extract. see more...

Alyssa B.
Rome
This is a cooking staple in my kitchen. I’m sensitive to MSG so making sure foods and ingredients are either free or have low amounts of it is very important. I use it for plenty of recipes and am never disappointed. It’s also the Italian penicillin when you’re sick- just add pastina!
Akansha T.
Perfect to keep in the pantry for a quick soup. I usually keep 2-3 cans in my pantry always. It has lots of flavor and it contains no MSG which I like. I do wish I was getting more product for the amount i'm paying. But its still a great product which i will continue to use.
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
Swanson 100% natural chicken broth makes me feel better about adding it to foods and feeding it to my family! We use it in soups, casseroles, and casserole cooking. The flavor is rich, and the ingredients are simple and healthy. Fat free is always a plus as well, depending on what I am cooking with it.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
I use this in a lot of my crock pot recipes and it adds a great authentic chicken flavor while also adding moisture to thin out my soups. Sometimes when sick I’ll heat up some of this and drink it out of a coffee mug to help with my stuffiness.
Brittany W.
Kansas city
We use this broth several times weekly! It is the perfect broth flavor and has just the right amount of salt. Plus its canned so you can buy extra for those cold winter months when you dobt wanna leave the house. Its a great purchase for the price!
Jenny T.
Sugar land , TX
Always gravitate to this chicken broth. I find it to be the one that has the most flavor but also low on salt. Pairs well with a chicken pot pie or a chicken noodle soup. Very affordable. About a dollar a can
Brittany F.
Aynor, SC
i love to cook so i dont really buy a lot of prepared meals but i love this it tastes like i made my broth homemade and i love anything that will make my job easier
Martha B.
This is the only chicken broth I use when I make chicken and dumplings. It's a family favorite and Swanson broth has never let me down. The flavor is good and low sodium too!
Pang H.
This Broth Is Super Good And Affordable. I Recommend It. It Add So Much More Flavor To Your Soup Or Whatever Your Cooking With. I like To Use This Broth to Make An Egg Soup And It Also Taste Good. The Flavor Is Just on Point. I Don't Even Need To Add Anything, The Broth Flavor Is So Good, You Just Put Whatever Vegetables You Like To Eat Just Cook It With Egg Or Chicken, It Will Come Out So Good. I Love This Broth. It My Now To Go Broth To Use When Making A Soup.
Kyla R.
Huntersville, NC
I love that this product is fat free and has no MSG. Swanson boxed broth packs are great for the base to most soup recipes. I use these consistently for different meals all of the time. It's great for the winter when you need a hot meal. I would definitely recommend this Company.