BY SWANS DOWN

Swans Down® Enriched Bleached Cake Flour.
America's favorite cake flour since 1894.
27 times finer than all-purpose flour.
Contains cake flour only. see more...

Rosita s.
Northport, AL
I love this product. It’s the only one I will use to bake my cakes. I don’t have to worry about shifting with Swans. It’s easy to find at my local grocery store as well. Much needed for my holiday baking
Stephanie G.
Jackson, MS
Swan’s cake flour is my go to when making cakes from scratch!! It all starts here! It’s inexpensive and versatile. You can find it at almost any grocery store. Swans Down Bleached Cake Flour
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This is the best cake flour out there! I used it to make this tasty homemade red velvet cake. My cakes always come out fluffy and the right texture when I use this product. My mom started me to using this and I thank her for it everyday. Mmmm!
Jennifer S.
This product has been out for years and it’s still going strong. This product is known for its delicious cake recipes. But I use it for waffles for my kids, it makes perfect waffles. The price isn’t too bad, you can find this at most grocery stores. And I will be using this mix for awhile, it’s definitely a repurchase. If you want great tasting waffles check out pioneer woman waffle recipe, it’s great!!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I love baking baking with Swans cake flour my cake's come out soft and fluffy love this product it was expensive but Worth it all of my cake's are moist and delicious bought from Kroger will purchase again and I would recommend this product to all Baker's.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
I use this cake flour for two things.

One is making my homemade chicken and dumplings. This cake flour is used to make the dumplings with and it makes the best dumplings there are!

Two is making my homemade strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese icing. It makes the most delicious cake there is.

Anytime I use this flour my items I make are amazing and delicious. Everyone always asks what the secret is and I tell them this flour!
Shericka t.
Ft Worth, TX
I prefer to use cake flour when I bake cakes versus regular all purpose flour because it makes your cakes lighter and fluffier. Cake flour is more fine than regular flour.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
The holidays are coming and that means baking in overdrive. Leave it to me refuse the box and make cakes from scratch. This is the cake flour I learned to bake with and so I have stayed with it for years. I get consistent quality every time and the price is great. And oh the soda pop cakes that will be made with this flour...mouth watering already.
Amanda N.
I use this to make certain cakes that require a fine crumb. This flour performs well and produces a nice even crumb and works well in all the recipes I've tried it in. I only wish that it had an easier pour top, instead of the narrow box.
Sandra J.
Nothing compares to a from-scratch cake. This flor will definitely get you the best tasting cake. This will also help prevent lumps. No sifting needed. This makes it that much easier.

back