BY SWANN #1 in DVRs

8 Channels 500 GB Hard Drive. H.264 Video Recorder. Networking & 3G Phone Connectivity. UPNP Allows For Easy Network Setup. USB Port. Includes 8 PRO 580 CCD. Day/Night Cameras. 480 Lines of Resolution. see more...

Swann 8CH DVR w/8 CCD Cameras
  • "Swann's customer service is also phenomenal in their expertise and ability to troubleshoot issues remotely." in 1 review
Amanda P.
Trenton, NS
Techie Expert Level 2
Easy to use, easy to set up. The camera quality is crisp and clear. You can switch between cameras our view all at once. The dvr works great and easy to navigate!
Hilary L.
Lodi, CA
The system is nice but if I had to do it over I would go with the one from costco, much better quality and it has sound
johnny m.
Jasper, GA
My cousin has this system and these things are awesome they r easy to set up and have a nice resolution and hasn't give a bit of trouble since we set it up
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
THIS IS GREAT!! I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE SECURITY CAMERA AND THE FACT THAT I CAN HAVE IT ON MY FINGER TIPS AT ANYTIME BYT ACCESSING IT ON MY ANDROID DEVICE IS FANTASTIC!! I DON'T THINK I COULD BE MORE SATITISFIED!
Lisa G.
Waldorf , MD
This can keep you viewing anyplace when you are away with the phone viewing option. It is really good as it has night vision built in which is a big plus for me. Can't live without it now.
tiffany l.
Bought a set of 5 cameras for my step dads auto shop. Works wonderfully. Links straight to his iphone so he can check on the shop even when we're out on vacation.
Heather M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The Swann 8 channel DVR system is a great at home security product. It was easy to install on my home network and I am able to view my home cameras from anywhere I am with their mobile app. I can easily take pictures and videos right from my phone. The DVR system automatically records the video capture and stores it up to the capacity of the DVR system which is about 1 week of video from all 8 of my cameras. I have been able to pull recorded video off of the machine when my car was broken into and the person was caught on camera. I also use it as a baby room monitor when we have a baby'sitter watching our daughter. It has given me great comfort knowing that my house is monitored. Swann's customer service is also phenomenal in their expertise and ability to troubleshoot issues remotely.
Saadani A.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
This product gives me the security I need anytime anywhere. The customer service is amazing. Easy to use and very high tech.
Colton C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great addition to my home security system. Having eyes on all of your property gives you piece of mind that an alarm alone falls short on. This system met my personal expectations and I would recommend this to a friend.
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Techie Expert Level 4
Is this system worth the price? Is it good? Or am I better off looking at another brand?