Heather M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The Swann 8 channel DVR system is a great at home security product. It was easy to install on my home network and I am able to view my home cameras from anywhere I am with their mobile app. I can easily take pictures and videos right from my phone. The DVR system automatically records the video capture and stores it up to the capacity of the DVR system which is about 1 week of video from all 8 of my cameras. I have been able to pull recorded video off of the machine when my car was broken into and the person was caught on camera. I also use it as a baby room monitor when we have a baby'sitter watching our daughter. It has given me great comfort knowing that my house is monitored. Swann's customer service is also phenomenal in their expertise and ability to troubleshoot issues remotely.