SWANICOCO - Organic Jojoba Pure Oil 15ml uploaded by Ariane D.

BY SWANICOCO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: SWANICOCO. Offers moisture and nutrients to your skin and hair. Dispense appropriate amount onto hand and spread evenly on your face or hair. see more...

Review (1)
Ariane D.
Surrey
SWANICOCO - Organic Jojoba Pure Oil 15ml - another one of my holy grail products! This serum/oil locks in all of the nourishing products I have applied on my face prior, and it prevents moisture from leaving my skin. I also noticed my skin is softer and brighter, and the redness has been reduced since I started using this product. I will definitely buy it again when I run out đź’•