SWANICOCO - Fermentation Snail Care Emulsion 120ml 120ml uploaded by Holly N.

BY SWANICOCO

Brand from South Korea: SWANICOCO. Turns dull and rough skin into dewy and bright skin by leaving skin moisturized. After using skin softener, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face. see more...

Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I have mixed feelings about this emulsion. The scent is very floral and maybe a little strong for my liking. However it does make my skin feel soft and smooth. I like how light and Moisturizing it is and I feel like I don’t need to follow up with another cream or lotion after. The packaging is elegant in a glass bottle and I really appreciate the pump dispenser.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the Swanicoco FERMENTATION SNAIL CARE EMULSION lotion at a discount from @08l_usa or 08liter.com for a discount $3.99 for review purposes in the mail yesterday. All of my reviews are my personal opinion and view point. I opened up the package and I unscrewed the lid and removed a thin metallic seal. I didn't have any instructions and I was having problems trying to figure out how to get the lotion out. My husband tried helping me and this clear thing came out of the center, leaving a hole, but it still doesn't seem right at all!? Totally confused. It reminds me of trying to get ketchup out of a ketchup bottle. The lotion is a soft white creamy, little oily, but very luxurious feeling lotion. It feels water soluble because the oily feeling dissipates easily. I love that it's eco friendly and it smells very high-end! A little goes a long ways and I received a full size product. I tried to figure out the packaging, but they just changed the packaging. I feel as though something is missing, like a pump. I absolutely love the product and I would recommend. I just don't understand the packaging and neither did my husband and we both have a college education. I couldn't find any information about it online either. The packaging looks nice, very clean line, grey and white simple theme. It looks scientific as well. I appreciate being chosen as a Social Editor and I love being sent full size nice products to review!! So far, so good.

#SnailLotion   #SWANICOCO   #natural   #skincare   #kbeauty   #08L
Dajah S.
Atlantic City, NJ
Good 2nd step moisturizer. I like it after a toner or serum. Has a lotion texture with a mild scent. Hard to tell if it makes any difference in my routine though.