BY SWAN #18 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Hydrogen Peroxide, Package Type Bottle, Size 16 oz., Formula 3 Percent Solution, Application Antiseptics and Wound Care Features Item: Hydrogen Peroxide Size: 16 oz. Formula: 3% Solution Package Type: Bottle Application: Antiseptics and Wound Care see more...

• I have been told that this works for minor scraps? Does it work o...1 Answers
Shellby M.
Hinesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This peroxide bottle is found at my local Dollar Tree and it’s great for so many uses obviously for cleaning wounds, also use on cotton ball in ear for wax buildup, also for teeth whitening and oral health along with mixing with baking soda as an everyday multipurpose house cleaner!
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert
YES THIS IS GOOD FOR WHEN YOU HAVE TO RINSE YOUR MOUTH OUT AFTER YOU HAVE DENTISTS WORK AND TO PUT ON A BURN OR SCRAP IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO KEEP A BOTTLE AROUND THE HOUSE
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
I prefer using this than rubbing alcohol. It is great to clean scrapes and cuts. I also use it to clean my piercings. It also doesn't burn when applying like rubbing alcohol.
Jazmin O.
Pearland, TX
From simple paper cuts to deep wounds, this is my go to product. It does not give you that uncomfortable burn that adds on to the pain you are already under.
Stella L.
Great for cuts and burns...works swell found it at the 99 cents store...buy it all the time
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this hydrogen peroxide. I use it for my teeth, to clean wounds. They're very effective. I used on a daily basis
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Genesis P.
Bronx , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
It is very effective, keeps the affected area clean and helps to heal faster. I always have this in my bathroom
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Me hydrogen peroxide is just that hydrogen peroxide I don't really think one brand is better than the other
marie m.
london, london
Wellness Guru Expert
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Genell B.
Valley, AL
I have been told that this works for minor scraps? Does it work on anything that is a little more severe?