Swan Hydrogen Peroxide Antiseptic Solution 16 Oz uploaded by Stacy A.

BY SWAN #45 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Hydrogen Peroxide, Package Type Bottle, Size 16 oz., Formula 3 Percent Solution, Application Antiseptics and Wound Care Features Item: Hydrogen Peroxide Size: 16 oz. Formula: 3% Solution Package Type: Bottle Application: Antiseptics and Wound Care see more...

• I have been told that this works for minor scraps? Does i...1 Answers
Shellby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This peroxide bottle is found at my local Dollar Tree and it’s great for so many uses obviously for cleaning wounds, also use on cotton ball in ear for wax buildup, also for teeth whitening and oral health along with mixing with baking soda as an everyday multipurpose house cleaner!
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
The best part of this product is that it's cheap and be used in so many ways. I use it to whiten my teeth and also for cleaning up cuts. It is also my go-to cleaning product for cleaning the sink, removing stains, and cleaning the shower. This one does have a stronger smell than most.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
YES THIS IS GOOD FOR WHEN YOU HAVE TO RINSE YOUR MOUTH OUT AFTER YOU HAVE DENTISTS WORK AND TO PUT ON A BURN OR SCRAP IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO KEEP A BOTTLE AROUND THE HOUSE
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
I prefer using this than rubbing alcohol. It is great to clean scrapes and cuts. I also use it to clean my piercings. It also doesn't burn when applying like rubbing alcohol.
Jazmin O.
Pearland, TX
From simple paper cuts to deep wounds, this is my go to product. It does not give you that uncomfortable burn that adds on to the pain you are already under.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this hydrogen peroxide. I use it for my teeth, to clean wounds. They're very effective. I used on a daily basis
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Genesis P.
Bronx , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is very effective, keeps the affected area clean and helps to heal faster. I always have this in my bathroom
amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me hydrogen peroxide is just that hydrogen peroxide I don't really think one brand is better than the other
Stacy A.
Beckley
This product work great. It does what it’s supposed to do and it’s very affordable. Totally recommend.
Genell B.
Valley, AL
I have been told that this works for minor scraps? Does it work on anything that is a little more severe?