Swaggerty's Farm Swaggerty Premium Mild Sausage, 30 count, 45 oz uploaded by Natalee K.Swaggerty's Farm Swaggerty Premium Mild Sausage, 30 count, 45 oz uploaded by Natalee K.

BY SWAGGERTY'S FARM

Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This is the best tasting breakfast sausage. It is the closest to a true Southern farm fresh made sausage than any other store bought brand. My family has raised hogs and made sausage before several times trust me I would much rather buy this at the grocery store.
Bethany B.
Jacksonville, NC
We can find this brand of sausage at multiple grocery stores. We like to keep it frozen, so it lasts a while. Easy go-to for a sausage and egg breakfast. Cooks from frozen fairly quickly. Not too spicy, so our kids love it.
Andy W.
Lenoir City, TN
Not to greasy. Good flavor and it also comes in tubes or the 30 count like I like to buy. No mess just take out how many you need and fry. Only down fall is the price. But if you look you can find it on sale
Andrea F.
This is a weekly staple in our home. We buy it in bulk and make daily for breakfast. It has the right amount of spice and is packed with flavor. We bought another sausage because it was on sale. Ended up pitching it because it was so gross. Compared to this!
Sharon W.
Lumberton, MS
This sausage is the best! I mostly buy it from Walmart. Most brands are greasy, but not this one. We usually pan fry it for breakfast. Great value for the price, I would recommend this to everyone.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
Swaggerty's Farm Premium Mild Sausage is perfect. They are pre-shaped patties that you can just pop on the frying pan and it's delicious. The only down side is this 30 pack goes bad quickly after opened if you don't cook them. I will cook them all and heat them for breakfast.
Tracy H.
Crab orchard
I always buy this kind from Walmart. I love the taste, they are delicious, I also like that they are frozen into individual slices for easier cooking.
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
This is an item my family gets every month. I have a 4yr old daughter who loves this on an English muffin. Yummy #sausage #breakfast #yummy #swagg
Kayla T.
Greer, SC
I keep a box in the fridge ! So does my mom . So easy to grab For yourself or for company . Also consistent quality. Never too salty or greasy .
april l.
Dryden , VA
This sausage is so good tasting and the price isn’t bad at all lot of times food city has this on sell 499 and that’s a great deal !