SwaddleDesigns Terry Velour Baby Washcloth Set - Very Light Kiwi with Kiwi Mod Squares (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY SWADDLEDESIGNS

• Usually a lower seller item, or to make way for new designs.1 Answers
  • Does anyone know why these were discontinued? I loved these5 Answers
Mariah P.
San Francisco, CA
I received 2 of these at my baby shower. My baby boy loves them after his night time baths, very soft and comfy.
Julia J.
These little wash cloths are super soft. They are very good for the baby and I'd recommend them to mothers.
sasha s.
love these. there super soft so they don't irritate you little ones skin and have nice colors
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Would love to get theses there so soft and cozy for baby and hold up after lots of washers
Janie S.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this product. Would highly recommend it to everyone. Great value for the price.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
I loved these. I'm sad that they were discontinued. Does anybody know why they were?
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these and I love the colors and my son loves them as well very soft and comfy
Bridgot P.
mobile, AL
Does anyone know why these were discontinued? I loved these
Dana L.
Canton, GA
Usually a lower seller item, or to make way for new designs.