SwaddleDesigns Cotton Baby Washcloths, Brown Mod Circles, Set of 2 in Pastel Blue

BY SWADDLEDESIGNS

Kianna A.
I received these as a gift at my baby shower and they were so cute. They are really soft which was exactly what you want to use on a newborn baby. I loved the design as well. I couldn't wait to give my baby his first bath.
Crystal H.
Really liked these. They were super soft and felt great on my babies skin. Would use these again.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
These are super soft for your babies sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend these!
Stephanie N.
Norwalk, CA
I have a few swaddle design swaddlers and blankets. also have the zip up swaddlers sacks. they are such great blankets! cute designs, really soft, and hold up well in the washer.
fatima a.
Kansas City, MO
I like it so much. I use it every day . I can not live without is.it saves my life.. it is soft
Denise C.
San Diego, CA
I love this. Not only me but my baby as well I just love using it after a shower my baby feels so relaxed and comfy
Samantha P.
Florence , KY
Super soft blankets for baby! And they stay just as soft after washing too! Great baby shower "filler" gift for expecting mothers.