#27 in Bibs

Swaddledesigns baby burpies 2-pc set in pink with mod circles has actually turned a baby burp cloth into an attractive, trendy accessory. These absorbent burpies meet cpsc standards so theyre as safe as you want and theyre extra soft next to her skin with 100% cotton construction. Which means the function part of these baby cloths is completely covered. Now, we come to the form area which swaddledesigns excels at. Using simple, trendy circles and soft white and pink colors they have created an understated and sophisticated burp cloth. You wouldnt think it was possible, but clearly it is. Purchase these burpies for your own little princess... see more...

Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love giving these as baby shower gifts. They are much more sturdy and absorbent than your average brands. They are a bit more expensive, but they are worth it for sure.
Jacky M.
Dallas, TX
These burp clothes are the best. There thick so the can absorb any messes. The thing I love the most is that I can wash them numerous times and they still keep there shape and color. Highly recommend this.
Lara K.
Dumfries , Va
I loved how soft and absorbent these were, however, they're super expensive for just 2. You can buy several of the Gerber cloth diapers which are just as good and soft, minus the designs. The design on the printed cloth quickly washed off.
Jennifer B.
Atlanta, GA
I love these burp cloths! They are thick enough that they absorb the spit up, instead of it just sitting on top and making a mess. Also, they are perfect for monogramming. I always give a monogrammed set as a gift.
Michelle F.
I got 4 of this for my baby shower and they are a must have in my diaper bag. They're the perfect size, thick and absorbent and on top of that they are super cute!
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received these as a gift at my baby shower and they are the greatest burp cloths! Not only are they pretty, but very heavy duty and larger than regular burp cloths, wish I had more of them!
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
These burping clothes are amazing , and very durable when baby throws up absorbed it! The pretty colors also pretty. They are actually very affordable also. Enjoy
Daisy L.
I really love the color of these they are cute, and they look soft as well not to rough of the material to wipe the baby when he/she throws up.
Autumn F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these baby burpies sets. They are perfect for home or on the go. They are a thick fabric and not expensive at all
Sheena S.
Loved these! Super soft and get softer with washing. They come in tons of cute colors and patterns too!
Emma W.
Sheffield, Sheffield
Can you order these to the UK the ones over here aren't thick at all just seeps through
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do you know how many colors these come in? I've only been able to find them in 2.