BY SWAD

Turmeric roots resemble ginger roots but smaller in size. Turmeric is one of natures most powerful healers. The active ingredient in turmeric is Curcumin. Turmeric has been used for over 2500 years in India, where it was most likely first used as a dye. see more...

• I'm looking for a product that will help with acne, I've heard al...2 Answers
  • Is this good to put on your face 3 Answers
  • Best place to get this product?4 Answers
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Review for: Turmeric Powder 14 oz/14 oz
Love the Swad brand products. The turmeric is fantastic. The spices are always fresh from this brand. I use this turmeric almost daily, whether it be mixed with milk/ yogurt, cooked in curries or rice, made with a dessert or even used as a facial. This is my go to brand for turmeric. Priced very well.
Nujude A.
Cary, NC
Review for: Turmeric Powder 14 oz/14 oz
I have been using this with honey and yogurt as a facial for the past 3 weeks. It has really help my acne. I use it almost every day. Also want to try it to whiten my teeth, I've heard that works
Priyanka B.
Review for: Turmeric Powder 14 oz/14 oz
Ok so i know white people JUST found this but let me tell y'all that this stuff really works. Yes it tastes and smells pretty bad by itself but honestly sometimes you just gotta deal with it. It works for clearing up acne, getting rid of a cough and cold, and even add some flavor to food (amazing, i know)
Linda M.
Review for: Turmeric Powder 14 oz/14 oz
Swaddling Indian Tumeric has a special taste to it and gives your food a lovely flavor, you don't need to use a lot of it to spice up your meal because it doesn't take a lot. And it is great for healthy insides as well as for your skin. I recommend you try This Indian Tumeric you'll be glad you did. I will continue to use it.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Review for: Turmeric Powder 14 oz/14 oz
I've seen so many beauty DIY's which use tumeric powder. Not only does it make food tasty and flavorful but it also has a lot of health benefits. Definitely a go to when cooking meals for the family.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Turmeric Powder 14 oz/14 oz
I use this when I cook. I love mixing it with curry and all my other Bengali dishes. I buy it from Jackson heights. When I make the chicken I put about 1 spoon of turmeric powder then also add red paper powder , salt and etc . And fry it . It's the best
Maheen S.
Review for: Turmeric Powder 14 oz/14 oz
My mom uses this for all her cooking. Great for all Pakistani and Indian foods. Also great to make face masks
With. It's affordable and very beneficial for your health. Everyone should have this in their cabinet.
lenissa C.
Foodie Expert
I started using turmeric powder a few months ago, my sister recommended me to use it and my overall health has improved since, i feel more energize and my digestion is better each time i drink it
Zahireen C.
Foodie Expert
A little goes a long way. I use this for cooking as well as face masks. It's great for lightening up the skin as well
Dawn M.
Review for: Turmeric Powder 14 oz/14 oz
Swad Indian spice turmeric Hali powder is great to cook with. I love to cook Asian food and tumeric is great.
Markelle S.
Foodie Expert
How should this product be used?
Priyanka B.
Best place to get this product?
Natasha S.
penhold, Alberta
Is this good to put on your face
Daizy O.
I'm looking for a product that will help with acne, I've heard alot of good benefits about turmeric. My face is more on the dry side , has anyone tried this product has a mask? If so, how did it work for you?