BY SWAD #38 in Butter & Margarine

Ghee Clarified Butter (Pack of 12) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 051179202504 K see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh , PA
GREAT taste with amazing health benefits! Better to use that any oils. It's been used for centuries in eastern medicine to treat health conditions, even wounds and burns! It can help with digestion, inflammation in the body, and cholesterol. This particular brand has a delicious nutty aroma and goes a long way for the price.
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
This was the first brand of ghee that I ever purchased and has been the only one I've used since. I don't have anything to compare it to but is tasty and a much healthier alternative to butter and other cooking oils
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
This is such a great addition to your kitchen. We use it to cook stuff in, in place of butter. We got turned onto it when doing Whole 30. It is a little pricier, but a good product. A little goes a long way.
Leela I.
We've been using this product since I was a kid. However since moving to the United States it has not been easy to find. As it becomes increasingly more popular in cooking shows it's becoming easier to find in the grocery stores and online. It gives a different and better flavor to foods
Khadija K.
I love Swad products, this ghee is good for cooking traditional Indian food, mediterranean or African recipes. The flavor is really good.ÔŅľ
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Great to use in my bulletproof coffee. Its the perfect way to add fat content to your diet. It is decent price for the amount received.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Swad has some great products and this ghee is good in taste as well ! I use it for our traditional Indian cooking and it's nice
Brandi R.
This ghee is full bodied and tastes more clean than generic options. it's not good for yoh, but it's good!
Zahireen C.
I use this when I make lintel soup! It's clarified butter which tastes a bit better then oil or butter
P C.
Staple for our home. Smells good and tastes good too. A good alternative to cooking oils for me.
Marija F.
Bayside, NY
Is this made of olive oil ? I am just confused if it's healthy for me?
Rose C.
Forgive my ignorance but what is ghee?
Trista K.
akron, OH
What is this used for?
Kimberly C.
What is this?
Alexandra R.
Sunnyside, NY
How is the saturated fat content on this Ghee?