BY SWAD

A Transformative And Tantalizing Way To Refresh, Renew And Satisfy your Thirst For Something Different. It is a nutrition-packed beverage made of 100-percent juice thats also delicious and refreshing. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) see more...

Rey A.
Cambridge, MA
This mango juice brings back so many memories from my childhood. My mom used to buy us these drinks from the local Asian market on hot summer days and I love them. The juice has a thicker consistency and isn't watered down like many of the juices you typically find.
bree w.
Nashua, NH
All my Indian groceries that i buy are swad. This brand is so so reliable except the nuts which i was dissatified of the quality. Mango juice is yummy and gives a home made feel
Safa A.
I love this drink and especially as it is mango. It brings me back memories of my country.