BY SWAD

Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
This product alone tastes ok. I'm pretty spoiled by the fact that I have a lot of good Indian restaurants around me. It's a great base but it's really good if you add some spices to it it's really great. It gets a B just because I have to add to it to make it a great product.
Prima S.
This is a good mix to use for first timers. Channa masala is really delicious. I think it is easy to make at home, but for those who do not do a lot of Indian cooking, this is for you.
Kanvitha K.
I love swad masala so much it tastes so good when addes to the chick peas and i usaually makes this at least twice a week and without this i cant do it
Nishtha G.
Chana masala is my favorite 😋. I love all SWAD product and their Chana masala is too good if you cook them with spices and just add clarified butter for a better taste... I always love to eat Chana masala with NAAN.