BY S&W

S&W Stewed Original Recipe Tomatoes: Sliced with onion, celery and bell peppers 5g net carbs per serving Kosher see more...

Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
We use these all the time in recipes. They are easy to find in stores and come prepared. Just open the can and add to the other ingredients in your recipe. Not expensive. Love this brand. Will buy again and again as long as they are available. And keep one in Stock.
Brina H.
I stock up on these and the diced tomatoes every time I grocery shop, everyone should keep these in their kitchen. There's just so much you can do with them. I like to use these as a base for spaghetti sauce, soups, stews, in meatloaf, etc.
Deedra M.
Las Vegas , NV
I use these tomatoes in two dishes. One when I make my tex-mex rice and the other dish I will make and use these in sometimes is my tomato chicken. They always have a fresh taste and make any meal better. The flavor is outstanding every time.
Vera A.
Chesapeake, VA
S&W is the brand I always reach for when making my world famous spaghetti sauce. I like it chunky so this is just the ticket. No flavoring, just great tomato. It's so easy, you can serve it right out of the can on a bed of rice.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
These are really good, I have so many recipes that I use these in especially some homemade chilli just love how it makes it more tasty definitely my favorite
Nina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is really good I use it in my dishes all the time! Love it! I use it in my taco soup, or other soup, crockpot dishes, simply everything!
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
I buy this all the time. I use it to make my spaghetti sauce and add a little flavor. It's delicious. I recommend it. The flavor is great
Juliana D.
These have a good fresh flavor and they are ready to use in recipes out of the can since they are more whole they are great for stews.
Mkenna C.
Nice fresh tasting tomatoes. Nice brand for recipes. My favorite is the one with I think garlic in it. Recommend to anyone.
Kimberly C.
These tomatoes are great in soups, stews, and sauces! I use them in almost every recipe that calls for diced tomatoes.
Sarah H.
Are these preserved with oil or water?
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Is this any good for sauce?
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Recipe tomatoes? What? What all is in these?