BY S&W

S&W Premium Whole Green Beans: Premium quality and taste 2g net carbs per serving Kosher see more...

Serina P.
Portland, OR
These are good quality green beans! I love grabbing up several cans at a time when I find them on sale. They are perfect for green bean casserole or any number of green bean dishes. I like to drain most of the water out and slow cook them on the stove top with garlic and butter while I make the rest of dinner.
Toni J.
American Fork, UT
Great green beans I usually use fresh or frozen but when i use cans this is my go to. There is no stems and they are fresh and delicious
Margaret J.
Most of the time I buy frozen vegetables, but sometimes I'll buy canned veggies. I try differnt brands, This brand is pretty good.
Olga G.
I like using both frozen and canned veggies these whole green beans go great with my rice I must say they are pretty good.
Amber V.
Great quality green beans. I like to stock up when I find them on sale! You can't go wrong with this brand of green beans