BY S&W #46 in Canned Beans

Make it special with S&W®. S&W® 50% Less Sodium Garbanzo Beans are an excellent source of fiber and a good source of protein and iron. A diet including beans may reduce your risk of heart disease. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sophia G.
I bought these at Pavilions so I could use the aquafaba (bean juice) for a vegan chocolate mousse recipe. It turned out pretty great for a first shot. Now I am no garbanzo aficionado, but the beans themselves were a great texture and perfectly seasoned. Truth be told I snacked on them plain like they were chips, and I don’t see why you would need more sodium than is in this can.
Janie A.
Love this brand and love garbanzo beans! It's very easy to prepare with a salad, making hummus(our family fav), and so many more recipes. The price at our local grocery store is pretty reasonable and it's nice that it's a bit healthier with 50% less sodium.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Safeway is one of my closest shops and when their brand name stuff goes on sale I also stock up. I also advise you drain and rinse before using/cooking any canned products but their line doesn't taste canned. The low sodium versions are a go to for me. Who wants to be sadly bloated anyway.
Nallely S.
Lodi, CA
Love garbanzo beans, this brand is good. But they're even better when you make them yourself!! With salt and lemon, yummm!!
Sandi P.
I love these garbanzo beans! They are fresh, firm, and go great in an salad or side dish I might be preparing.
Zahireen C.
This is very good and simple to make with just butter, onions, garlic, chilli and salt. It's so good!
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Love these! I normally put them in my salad or a side dish. They're fresh and yummy