BY S&W #5 in Canned Fruit

Make it special with S&W. S&W pears come from the best of the crop to bring you unsurpassed, premium qualtiy. S&W pear halves are a fat- free food. see more...

Nicole K.
Lacey, WA
These are pretty darn good. I like that they aren't in the heavy syrup that most fruit seems to be drenched in. Still a little sweet but not like candy sweet. Seems like a good idea for those looking to be a little healthier with out having to give up the good stuff!
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Deliciously authentic and great quality fruit from a not so well known but trusted brand. I love buying their canned fruits. Especially pears. They have such a rich flavoring and not a lot of extra stuff. You know it's good and can enjoy the fresh taste of fruit from a can.
Cassie K.
Growing up, my dad would always be making fruit salad. Which meant we had tons of these canned pears in the house at all times. I absolutely love them. However, every once in a while there will be some slightly tough halves. They don't taste bad, i just prefer the very soft ones.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I really like these pears. We used to eat them all the time with dinner. I like canned pears because they keep a lot longer, so you don't have to throw food out. A lot less effort and yet you still get nutrition and health!
brandi g.
I love pears, and so does my family. The juice is great to drink as well as i find is not sugary and almost taste like juice :) I also use these to blend up a quick like drink with some apple juice and the kids love it!
Lynda T.
These pears are delicious and I love that they are not in heavy syrup. While eating fruit fresh is the best, sometimes kids (and adults!) just don't like the texture or taste of the fresh fruit. This is a great healthy option for a snack or lunch side.
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Pears are so delicious. I open a can when I want a snack and I put the pear halves into a bowl and eat them as is. They are so juicy and have so much flavor, even after sitting on a shelf for a long time before opened.
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
Love them! they're firm kinda having that crunch when I bite into them. I hate mushy fruit. Sweet but since they don't have syrup they have that natural not too sweet taste. I usually like them as a snack plain.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
I use to each this all of the time as a kid. The pears were always firm. It tastes great and it was never too sweet either. A good snack for kids if they aren't willing to eat fresh fruits.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love eating pears and my kids love it to. I like this brand because it don't contain so much sugar in the syrup and is healthier. It has good flavor and its good quality, good price.
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
How do you use canned pears?
Kayla C.
Merced, CA
What other things can you do with these pears to incorporate them into meals?
Vanessa R.