S&W® Natural Style Fruit Cocktail in Lightly Sweetened Juice 15 oz. Pull-Top Can

BY S&W

Make it special with S&W. S&W fruit cocktail comes frm the best of the crop to bring you unsurpassed, premium quality. S&W Fruit Cocktail is a fat-free food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kathy B.
My family likes to get this since we don't always have fresh fruit laying around the house when the prices get really expensive. The syrup can make the fruit too sweet, but I like to add ice cubes to my bowl and it makes it much more cool and refreshing to eat! It will also dilute down the syrup when it starts to melt.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I HATE fruit cocktail, I'll just say it - but it's not because of the combination of fruits...It's usually the super sweet syrup they add to it. This one isn't as bad as some of the ones that I've had, so if you're going to eat fruit cocktail - this one is the way to go.
Connie D.
Twin Falls, ID
My grandchildren just love this natural style fruit cocktail they can't get enough of it they don't care if it is healthier they just love the taste and it's not that expensive.
Tina O.
Breinigsville, PA
I add this to many of our meals when time is tight and I want to add the fruit without the effort of cutting it all. I love fresh fruit, but when I have a busy day, this is a great substitute.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Love fruit cocktail! A nice blend of fruits so you don't get bored of just eating one type. Only down side is the syrup it's served in is sweetened so it's with added sugar.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I love to add fresh fruit to this tasty fruit cocktail to make a healthy dessert. My favorite add ins are bananas, pineapple, chopped apple, grapes, strawberries just whatever I happen to have.
Angel I.
This brand definitely has a great fruit cocktail and I love that the cherries don't taste too sweet. A fast way of getting my children to eat a serving of fruit!
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
Not my first choice brand but it's pretty good not to sweet and not to thick the fruit is good especially when it's cold and kids really love it
Mary D.
Sterling, AK
These peaches are absolutely delicious. They are juicy, succulent, ripe peaches. I wouldn't pick any other brand except this one!
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Muy rica la tica de frutas tiene variedades y no tiene mucha azúcar , siempre es mejor natural pero esta en almíbar es riquisima