BY S&W

S & W Garbanzo Beans: Nutty flavor Tender texture Rich in fiber Can be added to many meals They come in a pack of 12 cans see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
Foodie Expert
Excellent right out of the can, drained of course. Organic and inexpensive and available at Costco by the case. Taste great dried and tossed in Braggs yeast for a snack.
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
Not much to say about these, honestly. They taste good enough, and the price is more than reasonable!! I can have it on my salad every day
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
To me these are such a great and easy way to make your salad have a little something extra. They are great.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought a few cans of these at Winco for 65c this weekend. They were are a great addition to the salad for family dinner. I will definitely buy again.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Carmichael, CA
Foodie Expert
I love S&W products. I buy the garbanzo beans to make homemade hummus. It exceed my expectations - made a smooth dip. It is very easy to make it in my food processor. They are a great price and a much better option than a generic version. I would definitely buy again.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
Im currently addicted to garbanzo beans. I love to bake them in the oven and have them as a snack. For one can I use 1 tbsp oil (of your choice), 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, 1/4 tsp chili pepper, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp salt. Its hard not to eat the whole can in one sitting and most times I do.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Good good, its good for hummas and if you put them in meatball. you could also soak some over night