BY S&W

Make it special with S&W see more...

• I don't used cans food is it good for children8 Answers
  • Who remembered eating this as a kid in elementary school?...5 Answers
  • Does anyone else get annoyed that there are never enough ...11 Answers
Maria G.
I love the mixed fruit like this because its always a good side dish option or its good for like kids so they get some fruit in their diet because you know they will always be sweet and not sour like if you cut the fresh one you never know if its sweet. they are great because the fruit they cut goes well together
Marie T.
When I was a kid in elementary school the cafeteria was always serving mixed fruits to us. I would get excited because they were so delicious. To be honest my least favorite fruit were the cherries. Everything else was life to me. I love eating my mixed fruits cold. It has to be cold or else it won't be the same.
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
My son will not stop eating these for a snack or for anything. He loves the fresh fruit in this. The natural cherries, peaches, and pears. He loves the texture and it's easy to pick up for him as well. Mind you he's a toddler.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely am loving the pull top can ! Makes it so easy to open and get right in there and start eating it out of the can! Wait am I the only one who does that hahaha regardless the same great taste is there! I also now enjoy drinking the juice as it is lightly sweetened and not an awful syrup mess!
Britty S.
Knox, PA
My son loves these there so easy to just give him for a small snack In between meals I'm a repeated consumer there very affordable there so delicious and juicy I buy them all the time I would highly recommend
Sara A.
Such s tasty treat and so inexpensive! I have loved these since I was young. The fruit is always so sweet and I really appreciate that they fill the can all the way to the top! Would definitely recommended
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
I always have fruit cocktail in my pantry just in case I need a substitution for vegetables or for it I don't have a side to go with my dinner. This is a really good brand and it tastes good.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Easy dessert! Or super tasty with yogurt for breakfast. I don't purchase this too regularly as I am not a huge fan of canned fruit but my family likes it every now and then. It's affordable.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I love the s&W brand, I trust this brand, and has great flavor. I like that the product has a pull top so I don't have to use a can opener. The only con is that it can get expensive to purchase if not on sale.
Vanessa R.
I love buying these I have been enjoyed these since I was a little girl they are very affordable you get at least two or three uses out of one can I like them so much better than the alternative for sure and yes I would buy it again
Amy B.
What's your favorite SW product?
Amanda S.
Does anyone else get annoyed that there are never enough cherries in this?
shilpa s.
I don't used cans food is it good for children
Marcia A.
This fruit is oh so good. I love how thick the piece of fruit are.
Marie T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Who remembered eating this as a kid in elementary school? I do! Which fruits are your faves? Dislikes?