Sw Basics S.W. Basics Toner - 4 oz

by S.W. Basics

Find facial skin care at Target.com! For a lot of people, toner is a skincare afterthought, but s.w. Basics toner is an absolutely essential part of any nighttime routine. It features organic, raw apple cider vinegar and witch hazel, both renowned natural ph balancers. They help even complexion and neutralize the skin s acid mantle so that if you re too oily, you get less oily, and if you re too dry, you get less dry. And that s pretty magical.Also featured in s.w. Basics toner are essential oils of clary sage and sandalwood, which have natural antiseptic properties to fight acne-producing bacteria and to add a delicate, woodsy undernote to the.

DooEs this product help tighten pores?
Is it worth the hype?
I am wondering how this product effects dry skin. Some toners I have used leave my skin even more dry or very oily.
Start your review of Sw Basics S.W. Basics Toner - 4 oz!
Cleveland , OHIO
Sw Basics S.W. Basics Toner - 4 oz uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
#Cleanskincare beauty care? Check ! This toner only has five natural ingredients including apple cider vinegar that works great on acne prone skin or flare ups, but also very moisturizing because it has clary sage and sandalwood oil in it. And its also 60% off right now at Target! Originally 20.00 #influenster #cleanbeauty
Lewisville, TX
Sw Basics S.W. Basics Toner - 4 oz uploaded by Jordan T.
Sw Basics S.W. Basics Toner - 4 oz uploaded by Jordan T.
Purchased at: Target
My all time favorite toner. Really helps to even complexion. The apple cider vinegar ingredient works magic if you ask me. Doesn’t dry out like other toners due to the oils included. I was using Thayers and did see any results.
North Olmsted, OH
Sw Basics S.W. Basics Toner - 4 oz uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: Target
Sw Basics S.W. Basics Toner 4 Oz this is a great daily facial toner. Your skin stays hydrated all day. If you have oily skin it helps with that too. Perfect for everyday.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best toner I have ever used hands downnnn!!!!!! Love it love it love it! I recommend this to everyone, if you need a toner to try out here is the best one. I brought mine from target and ever since this is all I use. Such an amazing product! Better go and get yours!
Roseville, CA
This product is AMAZING! I found it at my local Target, and though it was a bit pricey ($22), I decided to pick it up since I'm trying to stick to more natural products. I've read that it was great for acne, and I was getting a pretty big blemish on my chin that was driving me crazy. I used this toner last night, focusing mostly on my chin, applied my usual night cream, and went to bed. This morning, my blemish is almost completely gone, and there's no more redness! I don't think I've ever picked up a product that worked that fast before. I'm definitely learning that natural is the way to go!
Chapel Hill, NC
Sw Basics S.W. Basics Toner - 4 oz uploaded by Stefani B.
Purchased at: Target
Love this toner! It’s a great astringent because it has apple cider vinegar and I can tell it’s starting to regulate the oil production in my face without drying it out - and I’ve been using it less that one week. Pick it up at Target! For reference, I have oily, blemish prone skin, and I’m in my early 30s, and I wish I had switched over to #cleanbeauty products like these when I was younger.
Charlotte, NC
The toner smells like straight up apple cider vinegar!!!! Now, with that being said, I've used the toner for about 2 weeks and I do believe it really firms my skin. I LOVE that it's natural and I know exactlyyyyyy what the ingredients are. BIG plus in my book.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a pleasant scent, but gets the job done! This product has leveled out various discolorations on my face. This is definitely a must have to include in the healthy skin routine(:
Morgantown, WV
Best toner hands down! Doesn’t dry your face out. Balances your PH level. Seeing fewer and fewer breakouts
I bought this at target pretty cheaply! I used it everyday in my routine and it made a huge difference on my skin. It cleared up some of the redness and made my skin really smooth.the smell was a little weird though but I had a good smelling moisturizer for that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...