Sw Basics S.W. Basics Cleanser - 4 oz

by S.W. Basics

Find facial skin care at Target.com! Formulated with only 3 ingredients, s.w. Basics cleanser is about as gentle a daily facial wash can get. Made simply with only organic rosewater, vegetable glycerin, and tea tree oil, it gets rid of the day s dirt without stripping away healthy natural moisture, leaving your skin clean and fully hydrated.When did scrubbing with harsh chemicals become the standard way to get clean? We think that s weird. S.w. Basics cleanser is specially formulated for confused, over-burdened skin. It s soap-free, alcohol-free, fragrance-free, preservative-free, and completely non-foaming.Fewer ingredients means higher-potency.

I Bought this thinking it was a “rinse free” cleanser. It’s not. Has anyone else used this without rinsing after?
Does this cleanser make your face feel dry and tight afterwards?
Start your review of Sw Basics S.W. Basics Cleanser - 4 oz!
South Brunswick Township
Purchased at: Target
This is the best chemical free cleanser I have ever used! I have sensitive skin and this did not did not irritate my skin. This cleanser also did not cause me to break out. My skin feels very clean after washing this product off. It did not make my face dry either.
Charlotte, NC
Sw Basics S.W. Basics Cleanser - 4 oz uploaded by Brittany L.
I'll be real. I was nervous when I first purchased this product (I have sensitive skin and I have to be picky about the products I use). I felt like this cleanser couldn't possibly work!! It has 3 ingredients! Like no way would this work. But surprise surprise.. it does. It's light, easy to use and such a simple cleanser. My skin feels great!
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Love the cleanser. It's my go-to for my very dry skin. The perfect cleanser to wisp away any grime after removing my makeup without drying out my skin. The price point is good as well.  Sw Basics S.W. Basics Cleanser - 4 oz
Magnolia, DE
This is an amazing product with clean and simple ingredients. With only rose water, vegetable glycerin, and tea tree oil, these 3 ingredients combine well and respond well to my skin. I’ll definitely be repurchasing!
Los Angeles
This can also be pretty pricy but worth it as well. This cleanser helps rid your face of oil and leaves it feeling refreshed, soft, and extremely clean. Following it up with the toner makes your skin look and feel even more amazing. If you buy one, get both. I promise you won’t regret it! These are my favorite products 😩😊
Newnan, GA
I ran across a small bottle of this on display at Target. What drew me to it was the fact that it's made with only 3 ingredients, one of which is Tea Tree Oil. Tea tree oil has a good reputation for healing acne and acne scarring so I thought I'd try it. Long story short, I love this product! I use this after my proactive exfoliator to really cleanse my skin. It works like a dream. It is a bit pricey, but since it works so well, I don't mind. The packaging is also very minimalistic and sophisticated so that's always a nice touch as well.
Milwaukie, OR
Purchased at: Target
This product is a little pricey but for the amount of a great quality product it’s worth the splurge. It smells fresh and bright. It deep cleans the skin. I’d recommend this to someone with oily skin.
Cottage Grove, OR
I have swapped out all of my skin products with SW Basics products. They have changed my skin only for the better. It's all gentle and effective and very natural.
San Diego, CA
At first I was a bit iffy because I didn't feel like it was cleansing my skin good enough since I use a full face of makeup everyday. I purchased the makeup remover to see if that would help because that is what they recommended! All I have to say is after you remove your makeup with their makeup remover this cleanser does wonders! My skin looks brighter and clearer & it's only been a couple of days since I purchased the libe! I don't think I'm ever going back to my old cleansers!
San Diego, CA
This cleanser is very gentle but very effective so its good with sensitive skin. At first I thought it wasn't doing anything since there wasn't any suds or anything like that. I also love that it contains Tea Tree Oil which helps with acne but I'm not very fan of the smell though.