BY S.W. BASICS

S.W. Basics Rosewater is made with just pure, steam-distilled organic rosewater. Unlike many conventional rosewater sprays on the market, it is a totally undiluted product-no nasty additives or synthetics. Rosewater was a staple of traditional skincare regimens, used as a gentle toning facial mist. Great for all skin types, it does double-duty as both a gentle cleanser and a soothing moisturizer. We're using this one morning, noon, and night to give our skin a bit of a (rose-scented) glow. To use, simply spray on skin as desired (making sure to avoid the eyes and broken skin) before or after applying moisturizer and/or makeup. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Forgive me for using this term but this rose water feels watered down. I understand it is just rose water and only has one ingredient but I feel like may be not enough rose petals were used in the production. I like other rose water toners that have witch hazel in them and aloe and other soothing ingredients. This product didn't do much to calm redness which is what I typically use it for. I do appreciate that it's organic as well. In all honesty though it's very easy to just make your own DIY rose water and when I do this at home mine just feels a lot more concentrated than this one.
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
I like this toner. It is very refreshing and has an amazing smell. I really like to use this spray before applying my makeup just to even my skin tone out a little and give my skin a nice freshen up. I do not think this spray should be so expensive because it is really just a nice refreshing mist of rose water. But, I do like that this product is all natural and organic rose water because a lot of products on the market that are rose water still have a lot of chemicals in them. I wish this spray was bigger too. It's a nice spray, but not really worth the buck.
Gloria R.
Hollister
My skin absorbed this like water, it really smell like roses which makes me happy to smell nice things. This is a one ingredient natural toner so I understand the price but it is a bit pricey than other face mist but I totally recommend it
Esmeralda C.
kentwood
This product is refreshing and sends a beautiful mist on my face. Although the smell is a little of putting and smells of candy but not in a good way. All in all it doesn't have a great smell but feels great.
Best toning mist ever!!! It’s one of the best gifts I’ve ever received ,I will definitely go buy a bottle :) It really is like an instant spa day S.W. Basics Rosewater Spray 1.0 oz
Crystal K.
Brea
I bought this because i thought it would be hydrating for my dry skin this winter. It actually made my skin feel tight and kind of dry. I will try it again when the weather is warmer and my skin is not as dry. It smells really nice. My rooommate really likes it and says that it didn't dry her skin. she has more oily skin and i have combo skin
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This spray is great! The smell isn't my personal favorite, but it is so refreshing that it makes up for it. My skin looks dewey and my completion looks amazing when I use this spray. I would recommend it for sure.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
One of my favorite things about facial products is that they are compact enough for traveling. This rose water spray is no different. I know this is a toner, but I occasionally use this as a refresher throughout the day if my skin or makeup starts to dry off, almost like a finishing spray but throughout the day. It works well both ways. The best part is the light rose scent. It's not too heavy; its soft and like just like the product itself.
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff just feels amazing. I have dry skin in general, but when I spritz this on throughout the day I find it so refreshing. It might improve my skin; it might not, but I will definitely repurchase because it smells great and feels like a treat. I take it in the car with me on roadtrips too!
Adrienne H.
Wow I'm going to buy multiple bottles of this!! I can't even believe everything it does and I'm usually a luxury skincare buyer so I've tried a lot of things! It drastically reduces the redness in my face, tightens, dries fast, feels comforting to my finicky skin. leaves my complexion looking so on point! Holy grail for me. Instant results.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Where can I find this?
Where can you buy this brand?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
What are the benefits from using this product?
Alex C.
Does this rosewater spray smell like Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater? Is it used for the same thing??
Kora S.
Madison, WI
Does anyone know how this compares to Lush's rose toner?