Sw Basics Makeup Remover uploaded by Tracie B.

BY S.W. BASICS

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Because makeup removers go onto some of the most sensitive skin of your entire body, s.w. Basics makeup remover was formulated to be as simple and gentle as possible. Made with only 3 ingredients organic sweet almond, olive, and jojoba oils it cuts through even waterproof mascara easily.Free of synthetic chemicals, alcohol, fragrance, and other potential irritants, s.w. Basics makeup remover is made simply with just three truly all-natural plant oils that are high in essential fatty acids and antioxidants that protect against free radicals.S.w. Basics makeup remover is so light and nourishing that it s actually.

Elise J.
This makeup remover is really awesome! I want to start by saying that I love the whole line, as ALL of the products contain under 5 completely natural and organic products. And looking at this remover, it works very well! You don't need too much, and usually I just put it on a wet cotton pad. I always wear waterproof mascara, and it works on that as well! The only downside to this product is that because it is an oil-based remover, sometimes when taking off eye makeup it makes my vision all blurry. However, this might be also emphasized by the fact that I wear contacts. Overall, great product, great concept, great price!
Tracie B.
Palmdale
I hands down love sw basics make up remover this stuff works and on top of that it only has three ingredients and all three are organic that's a win win in my book. This stuff even works with the waterproof stuff and I mean my mascara and eyeliner. The price is reasonable and affordable it pure bang for your buck and great quality. I always have an extra bottle on hand.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I used to use the Neutrogena eye makeup remover, but when I went cruelty free, i was in search of a new eye makeup remover that was similar to the Neutrogena's. Whenever i wear a lot of eye makeup, i typically will want to go in with a separate eye makeup remover before going in with a makeup remover wipe. I saw this at Target one day and decided to try it, since I had used their lipbalm before and really enjoyed it. I love it! Almost like the Neutrogena, but so much better for you. Instead of pouring it onto a cotton pad, however, I just use my fingers, since I find the cotton pad absorbs too much and i don't want to waste it. Overall, i would recommend!
Emilie L.
I just tried this product out because it was on clearance ($4 instead of $14) and it is fabulous. Its only got three ingredients, its all natural and best of all it actually works! It is even effective on waterproof mascara! The only downside is the price. I wouldn't pay $14 for such a small amount but it really is a fantastic product. If I had money to spare I would buy it and if I ever see it on sale again, I will definitely snap it up.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
This cleanser is amazing! All I need is one cotton pad and it removes my full face of makeup almost instantly! I definitely recommend this entire line to anyone and everyone who wants beautiful skin with out all those nasty ingredients!

back