Svenhard's Swedish Bakery Variety Pack

by Svenhard's Swedish Bakery

Svenhard's Swedish Bakery Variety Pack contains thirty mouthwatering Swedish-style pastries, including breakfast claws, berry horns, cheese horns, cinnamon horns and raisin snails. Individually wrapped to maintain freshness, they make a great on-the-go breakfast, snack or lunchbox dessert.nProduct Features:nExtremely convenient for on the go meals or snacksnGive as a gift to family, friends or office nWith five different flavors, there is something for every taste nIncludes 30 individually wrapped pastries, including 6 units each of 5 popular flavorsnProduct of California, USAnIncludes thirty 2-oz. Swedish-style pastriesnProduct Warnings and Restrictions:nContains eggs, tree nuts, soybeans and wheatn(Model 071166305032)

Product Warnings: Consuming Baked Products Can Expose You to Chemicals, Including Acrylamide Which Naturally Occurs in the Baking Process, That Are Known to the State of California to Cause Cancer, Birth Defects or Other Reproductive Harm. For More Information, Visit www.

ItemMaxQuantity: 10

Number of People Served: 30

Kosher: Yes

Lactose Free: No

Item Width: 11\

Allergen Risk(s): Eggs, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soy

Extremely convenient for on the go meals or snacks; Give as a gift to family, friends or office; With five different flavors, there is something for every taste; Includes 30 individually wrapped pastries, including 6 units each of 5 popular flavors; Product of California, USA; Includes 30-count of 2-oz. Swedish-style pastries

Low Sodium: No

Model Number: 071166305032

Gluten Free: No

Ingredients: See Package

Sugar Free: No

What are all of the flavors?
Start your review of Svenhard's Swedish Bakery Variety Pack!
Marty  W.
Vista, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These have been a staple in my home for years, my husband loves to heat them up for a few seconds before eating them
Marlene  J.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Omg i just love this bread. Has a vaiety and its great for family gatherings or just for you at home.
Aly S.
Oregon
These little babies are so handy to have around the house. As long as you have the willpower to not eat way too many in one sitting! They are handy little grab and go snacks. They pair amazingly with coffee black tea! Warm them up for a bit and it’s even better.
makayla B.
atlanta
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely delicious lived every flavor!! Tge price is amazing and worth it 10/10 5 stars I highly recommended for anyone to get these they’re the best. Good amount. Totally do they’re wonderful everyone will love them.
Geanene  S.
Indianapolis, IN
Recently I bought me a box of Swedish baguettes from Sam’s club for the holidays with my birthday and Thanksgiving back to back I needed something for the family for snacks to eat instead of doing all the cooking mama prepare for the other meals and these were absolutely delicious couldn’t be more pleased
Kat D.
Fresno Ca
Purchased at: Costco
Yes please these are so good but they are a lil expensive but good. Definitely should try
Jennifer  L.
Granite Falls, WA
Purchased at: Kroger
It’s an institution.This product has been the perfect breakfast treat throughout history. So delicious.
April K.
Virginia Bch, VA
The berry one was given to me and omg! I wish they were bigger. They are re so good. Soft and flaky. I just wish I knew where to purchase these
Karla L.
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolute YES!!! All the flavors in this box are the best! My favorite would always be the cheese swedish bun!
Jennie K.
Goldsboro
Purchased at: Walmart
I hope I would like these and I hope they taste good. If they are good and I would tell my family about this so they can do the same. I will share them with my family until they get there own and I know they will share them with me and my husband also.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...