BY SVEDKA

SVEDKA Vodka: Award-winning vodka with a pure and crisp finish Made from the finest spring water see more...

• Does this vodka give anybody else a massive headache even...1 Answers
  • Is this a good bottle 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite cocktail recipe for this vodka? 2 Answers
SVEDKA Vodka
  • "That one tastes okay straight, but really I would recommend using this brand for mixed drinks instead." in 5 reviews
jaqueline r.
I only could drink as mixed drink as with pineapple it taste very good and it's very smooth is not even strong and they don't burn your throat at all 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 SVEDKA Vodka
Emily D.
Review for: Vodka more...
Svedka is my go-to vodka to drink while I’ve been in college! It goes down smooth and easily and goes with anything to make a mixed drink
Destiny T.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Other more...
The svedka vodka I got is in the flavor mango pineapple. I bought it at Walmart. Reasonable price for the size of it. Taste delicious. You can really taste the fruit. Perfect for mixed drinks.
Shannon R.
Davenport, FL
I don't drink anything straight but I really like this one mixed with some grapefruit juice. It is the only one like it that I have seen so it is fun to drink.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I wasn't to big on this flavored vodka. It doesn't have a very smooth flavor and it does burn going down. I got it on sale so I just got it to try it. I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
Not a huge fan of vodka, but this brand is good for mixing drinks. By itself I think it taste horrible, but then again I don't drink it by itself. I usually have it with a sweet juice or some other mixture. It's an affordable price.
Lizz S.
great bargain! bought this for under 20 at costco for a recent party i had. it mixes well with anything! does give a nasty hangover though. i love the bottle design and it looks pretty in my alcohol collection.
Elle C.
Summerville, SC
This vodka has been my go-to for a few years. I'll be honest, I've been trying different kinds lately and liking others. Not sure yet if it's still my favorite. I'll buy it again though!
Mariela M.
Review for: Vodka 750 ml more...
I really don't like this particular one. The ones I really like are Svedka Strawberry Lemonade and the Svedka Mango Pineapple now are my best ones!! I like to drink them straigh out of the bottle!!
Chandra M.
Coolidge
Wonderful neutral vodka. I like this for mixing but I imagine if you drink vodka straight or in a simple martini, this would be a sure bet.
Klarissa W.
Fort Worth, TX
Whats your favorite flavor?
Samantha B.
What do you mix it with ?
Nicole K.
What is your favorite thing to mix this with?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I have never had this. How does it compare Smirnoff? Will I wake up with a headache?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite vodka?