BY SVEDKA

SVEDKA Vodka: Award-winning vodka with a pure and crisp finish Made from the finest spring water see more...

• Anyone else get a headache from this vodka? 5 Answers
  • Does this vodka give anybody else a massive headache even...1 Answers
  • Is this a good bottle 2 Answers
SVEDKA Vodka
  • "That one tastes okay straight, but really I would recommend using this brand for mixed drinks instead." in 5 reviews
Melisa V.
Charleston
Review for: Vodka 750 ml more...
You can mix Svedka with just about anything. It tastes great with Red Bull, or my personal favorite, cranberry juice.
Paige L.
harvey cedars
My favorite vodka, never disappointed me. I purchase this regularity. Also comes in many different bottles for gifts, house use etc!
Victoria S.
Very nice vodka. Very smooth. Mixes well in most anything without distorting the other flavors. I keep this in stock at all timea.
Becca C.
Review for: Imported Swedish 1.75 Lt more...
I love the size of this bottle! It last me about a month, I use it all the time in my drinks
Danita D.
Fairport, NY
Review for: Vodka more...
If you’re looking for a cheaper vodka, svedka is a good way to go. It’s smoother than other cheaper vodkas.
Carrigan B.
Athens, TN
I love this vodka. It is my primary choice. Svedka has a great, smooth flavor with no bitterness. I would recommend this to all vodka-drinkers!
Emily W.
Philadelphia
I love Svedka vodka!  When I go to the liquor store, this is typically what I buy.  It has good flavor and tastes good without completely breaking the bank.  A few of my favorite flavors are raspberry and citron, which both go well with mixers such as sprite or even tea!  The plain vodka is also very good if you are looking for something that doesn't add any flavor to your mixed drinks.
Camille D.
Duluth
Love this stuff. Is not harsh and doesn't make me feel sick like most alcohol does. My favorite is to pair it with Zing Zang bloody Mary mix!
Cmaria L.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Vodka, Imported Swedish 1.75 Lt more...
Well they didn’t have an option for the Mango Pineapple flavor so I’ll have to use this. I made Jell-O shots for girls night with that flavor and it was soooo good. I took a little shot beforehand 😉...just to make sure it was delicious and surprisingly it was super smooth and fruity. Also takes good if you want to make a less boring version of the screwdriver .
Lisa S.
Chicago
Has a smooth taste, not to strong. Affordable price. Would recommend it. It's best when it's cold, but a cold chaser will do.
Klarissa W.
Fort Worth, TX
Whats your favorite flavor?
Samantha B.
What do you mix it with ?
Nicole K.
What is your favorite thing to mix this with?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I have never had this. How does it compare Smirnoff? Will I wake up with a headache?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite vodka?