BY SVEDKA

SVEDKA Vodka: Award-winning vodka with a pure and crisp finish Made from the finest spring water see more...

• Does this vodka give anybody else a massive headache even...1 Answers
  • Is this a good bottle 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite cocktail recipe for this vodka? 2 Answers
SVEDKA Vodka
  • "That one tastes okay straight, but really I would recommend using this brand for mixed drinks instead." in 5 reviews
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
Svedka is my go to vodka! It's inexpensive and doesn't make me sick like absolute does, I would pay double for svedka before buy absolute. I usually don't drink vodka that isn't flavored but if my guests don't like that I have svedka for them.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Very expensive for such a small bottle. Not very smooth for being a vodka. Very harsh. The packaging is very basic. It could improve. But it has a very high alcohol percentage. It is a decent value for the end results. But I would not buy it again.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
A great and fairly smooth vodka. Moderately priced, cheaper than a lot of name brands but better flavor than some and taste better than the cheaper ones with similar or just slightly lower prices. Very basic unexciting packaging but easy to spot.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Would not say this is the best quality vodka but for the price point it is good. You can always find it and it mixes well with almost anything which is a major plus. They sell all sorts of flavors but I prefer plain because it has way less sugar than the fruity kinds.
Amanda W.
This is my go to vodka when I go to the store. It mixes well with cranberry juice the packaging is not bad I like the glass bottle I think the vodka is improved pretty well for the value and I'll definitely buy this product again.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
This is one of my favorite affordable vodkas ever! The taste is very smooth and it goes great in any juices or lemonades I have ever paired it with. I have bought it time and time again to make mixed drinks for the beach over the Summer & I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to make amazing fruity beverages!
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
this is definitely one of the better cheaper vodkas.  i wouldn't say its cheap vodka but it's definitely a good price tag.  I do like that there are some flavor options as well.  This is really great for the price tag and I'd definitely recommend to a friend.. In fact ill be drinking this tonight (:
Michaela C.
Svedka vodka is pretty good for the price (I think it was about $15 at Total Wine).  Mostly, I'd recommend using it in mixed drinks, though.  I have purchased this brand several times, and while it doesn't stand out on its own, it does the trick just fine in a cocktail or even just with cola.
Kate K.
I love this stuff in mango pineapple. It tastes delicious on its own but is really good with red bull. Great price for the taste! Not too "vodka"-y. One of my favorite flavored vodkas as I love pineapple. Enjoy responsibly!
Abby M.
I do use this, quite a bit as a mixer. One thing I like is it doesn't have a bitter taste like some vodkas. I think this is worth the money, I will continue to purchase this over and over. Something I always have on hand!
Klarissa W.
Fort Worth, TX
Whats your favorite flavor?
Samantha B.
What do you mix it with ?
Nicole K.
What is your favorite thing to mix this with?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I have never had this. How does it compare Smirnoff? Will I wake up with a headache?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite vodka?