BY SVEDKA

SVEDKA Vodka: Award-winning vodka with a pure and crisp finish Made from the finest spring water see more...

• Does this vodka give anybody else a massive headache even...1 Answers
  • Is this a good bottle 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite cocktail recipe for this vodka? 2 Answers
SVEDKA Vodka
  • "That one tastes okay straight, but really I would recommend using this brand for mixed drinks instead." in 5 reviews
Amber G.
Lolo, MT
This is the perfect vodka for EVERYTHING! It is smooth, light and packs the perfect level of punch! I mix this with anything and everything and the flavor is always crisp and smooth.
Megan G.
Mount Vernon
Not much of a drinker but this brand of vodka is the smoothest I’ve ever tasted. It’s not too harsh and the different flavors that they have are amazing! I recommend giving it a try!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Riley H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Vodka more...
I personally did not enjoy this kind of Svedka. I like the flavored version much better. The unflavored is very strong as a shot, however I have never tried it in a mixed drink.
Heawon Y.
Iowa City
I can roll with Svedka to any party. It’s midrange price wise with clean packaging and is very drinkable. Probably my go-to if I’m running in and out of the liquor store!
Maryjo G.
San Antonio, TX
This is a very cheap vodka , but it’s also good I usually make mix drinks cause the taste is a lil over powering for me so I mix with orange juice or even pineapple juice
Kirsten G.
Cleveland, OH
Afforadable option that I often use for large batches of punch. The price is so much cheaper than other brands. They also have multiple flavors which makes drinks fun!!
Maria H.
SVEDKA IS PRETTY GOOD vodka it's smooth and I usually mix it with juice because I don't like straight up vodka it's not expensive and cam last you the whole night .
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
This is my go to white liquor. I go to my local ABC store and get it for $20.51 tax included. I but it every week. It may smell a little like rubbing alcohol but it definitely does not taste like it. It is way better them that bottom shelf white liquor. It does not give me acid reflux or heartburn. It goes down very smoothly rather i'm taking shots, drinking it on the rocks or mixing it with a chaser. It is very affordable and great for different parties and functions you may have or maybe just to relax at home and have a few drinks.
Julia W.
Review for: Imported Swedish 1.75 Lt, Vodka 750 ml more...
I love Svekda. It is great quality for the price. I drink this mixed with chasers, I think it's too cheap to drink on ice. I have bought this numerous times and will continue to. It has a burn after taking shots. I would recommend it to others at this price point.
Klarissa W.
Fort Worth, TX
Whats your favorite flavor?
Samantha B.
What do you mix it with ?
Nicole K.
What is your favorite thing to mix this with?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I have never had this. How does it compare Smirnoff? Will I wake up with a headache?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite vodka?