staci B.
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
Foodie Expert
I have never had this. How does it compare Smirnoff? Will I wake up with a headache?
Heather D.
Heather D.
July 1, 2016, 9:10 a.m.
I find it to be of better quality. It has a smooth vodka taste. The flavored bottles are great also
Amber R.
Amber R.
June 15, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Svedka over Smirnoff all day, everyday.
Kaleigh M.
Kaleigh M.
May 24, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
I prefer svedka over smirnoff vodka. As far as the headache, everyones body reacts to alcohol differently. Also take into consideration the amount you will be consuming. Typically if I'm going to be heavily drinking I make sure to eat something before hand, stay hydrated, and take 2 tylenol before I go out.
Ally L.
Ally L.
June 22, 2015, 2:01 p.m.
Smirnoff is much better.
Ashley  S.
Ashley S.
May 22, 2015, 10:31 p.m.
Coming from a bartender...it's pretty much on par with Smirnoff....one thing Smirnoff has going for it though is the variety of flavors
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
April 8, 2015, 12:02 a.m.
Honestly unless your mixing it with something I wouldn't get it. Smirnoff tastes better.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Jan. 30, 2015, 10:56 a.m.
I personally think it has a way smoothr taste than Smirnoff. I am not sure on the headache scale as I am guessing that would also probably depend on what you were mixing it with. I usually mix with sprite or red bull and wake up just fine.
Karmen M.
Karmen M.
Jan. 26, 2015, 4:57 p.m.
It's pretty nice, good with a lot of different mixers. If you're just doing an average amount of drinks I would expect too much of a headache from this brand.
member-6106200f0