BY SVEDKA #93 in Vodka

• Is this good to mix with or is it good just by itself??3 Answers
  • What would you mix this with? Just soda water?2 Answers
Skye P.
Cleburne , TX
I'm sad to be writing such a low review, as I've always LOVED the Svedka brand. However, Svedka Vodka Pink Lemonade fell very short of that love. I wanted to enjoy this drink, and even tried mixing it with other beverages, but the taste of watered down lemonade is still there! I feel as though this product could taste a lot fresher,
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I’m obsessed with this product. I drink this all the time when I’m with friends. It’s extremely adorable for the amount you get and has really cute packaging! Honestly the packaging sold me on this product at first. It’s very popular where I am from and I would highly recommend it to anyone. If you’re looking for a drink to mix it with, lemonade is perfect!
Laura-Leigh C.
Coppell, TX
Svedka Vodka Pink Lemonade is great for making mixed drinks, especially if you don’t like the taste of alcohol but still want a drink! I love to mix any of their fruity flavors with sprite for a nice drink that tastes great. Sometimes it’s hard to find a good drink that’s still affordable, but the Svedka line definitely is!
M ❂.
Tyler, TX
This Vodka was super delicious! It has a yummy flavor when drinking just straight, but not only can you drink it straight but when it’s mixed it turns even extra yummy! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who can’t stand the taste of plain strong vodka. Love this!
Megan M.
Cleveland
Smooth and delicious. Hands down my favorite vodka right now. I love to mix it with simply lemonade. It mixes very well so it can definitely sneak up on you if you aren’t careful. I find that some vodkas don’t mix well at all so I was pleasantly surprised with this one.
Jennessa K.
Silver Lake, MN
Hands down my favorite vodka. Cheap and good. I should be a promoter for this company. I get at least one 1.75 a weekend. Cheap and easy to share with friends. Easy for shots. Easy for drinks. Mixes well with any type of chaser. Makes good drinks. Can’t go wrong.
Lacey K.
Clearwater , MN
I drank this stuff a lot in the summer and it was really good, but if you drink a lot in one night you will wake up with a hang over so beware!! I’ve gone through like 5 bottles in the past year, it’s very sweet! I liked drinking it with lemonade or sprite!
Meredith A.
Knoxville
I received this as a gift for my 21st birthday and you can honestly drink this like it’s a mixed drink. We mixed this with Sprite for mixed drinks but when just taking shots, it goes down smoothly. I recommend Svedka to anyone who likes flavored vodkas
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Decided to make an old drink Pink panti... and I purchased this I tried it alone and it's ok not to much lemonade flavor but I did the job I needed it to do if your going to say pink lemonade it needs to taste like it needs a upgrade on flavor
Megan G.
Mount Vernon
I love this! The flavor is great enough to drink by itself and it’s smooth enough to mix with another drink of choice. Anytime I want to have a drink, this is the first thing I run to because it’s amazing, It’s affordable and they have plenty of other flavors to choose from, I recommend you try this!
Chelsea H.
Is this good to mix with or is it good just by itself??
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Can you drank this on just ice?
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
What would you mix this with? Just soda water?
Lauren S.
Is this too sweet to drink alone or do you need mixer??
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
What is this mixed with?