BY SVEDKA #61 in Vodka

• Is this good to mix with or is it good just by itself??3 Answers
  • What would you mix this with? Just soda water?2 Answers
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
For the longest time, I only drank Svedka’s Pink Lemonade. The affordable price was the biggest contributor to my frequent consumption of the product. The flavor of this pink lemonade vodka was great when compared with other flavored vodkas, like Smirnoff. While I did not find Svedka to necessarily go down as smooth as a brand like Tito’s, I did discover that it mixes extremely well with strawberry lemonade. It was the perfect summer drink!
Alyssa B.
Columbus
I didn’t try the product ‘straight’ but this past weekend I made a spiked strawberry lemonade with this product and it was FANTASTIC. I was amazed!

Recipe-
1 bottle Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato
1/2 cup Svedka Vodka Pink Lemonade
2 containers of Simply Lemonade® All Natural Juice
Fresh lemons and frozen strawberries

Try it, you won’t regret it:)
Jessica A.
Greenville, SC
This product is great for making mixed drinks for the girls (adding it to fresh lemonade is a must), but it’s a little overly sugary and sweet to use regularly. I bought a small bottle a few months back and I’ve still yet to finish it. The blue raspberry option is much better and even more versatile. That said, the pricing of this product is super cheap, so take a chance if pink lemonade is one of your favorite flavors.
Nadja M.
usa
This bottle comes in a small personal sizes as well as large share with others size. I was able to put the small bottle in the freezer and when it was cold enough I popped in a straw and drank it like juice. It's not a arsh tasting vodka perfect for sipping on the beach without mixing with anything else. Flavor is like strawberry lemonade not too overwhelming.
Karen G.
surprise
Me and my boyfriend love buying these different flavored vodkas. They can be easily mixed with any juice or a flavored soda. I mixed this one with a watermelon flavored iced soda and it tasted amazing. We collect the bottles also because they are so pretty and colorful. It’s also pretty affordable we usually get ours at Walmart or winco for $10.00.
Skye P.
Cleburne, TX
I'm sad to be writing such a low review, as I've always LOVED the Svedka brand. However, Svedka Vodka Pink Lemonade fell very short of that love. I wanted to enjoy this drink, and even tried mixing it with other beverages, but the taste of watered down lemonade is still there! I feel as though this product could taste a lot fresher,
Stephanie G.
gary
I’m not a huge fan of pink lemonade it just isn’t for me so the taste was alright as I didn’t buy this for myself I bought it for my sister for her birthday she is a big pink lemonade fan and let’s just say she had an amazing time she loved the taste and she didn’t even mix it with anything so if you love pink lemonade this one is for you !
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I’m obsessed with this product. I drink this all the time when I’m with friends. It’s extremely adorable for the amount you get and has really cute packaging! Honestly the packaging sold me on this product at first. It’s very popular where I am from and I would highly recommend it to anyone. If you’re looking for a drink to mix it with, lemonade is perfect!
Laura-Leigh C.
Coppell, TX
Svedka Vodka Pink Lemonade is great for making mixed drinks, especially if you don’t like the taste of alcohol but still want a drink! I love to mix any of their fruity flavors with sprite for a nice drink that tastes great. Sometimes it’s hard to find a good drink that’s still affordable, but the Svedka line definitely is!
Anne R.
This vodka is absolutely amazing! It has such a sweet taste compared to other vodkas claiming to have fruity flavors. I’ve bought this vodka multiple times and it never disappoints! The packaging is very pretty and it comes in many different sizes, for a great price. I would definitely recommend to others!
Chelsea H.
Is this good to mix with or is it good just by itself??
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Can you drank this on just ice?
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
What would you mix this with? Just soda water?
Lauren S.
Is this too sweet to drink alone or do you need mixer??
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
What is this mixed with?